Chapter 2

Emily's P.O.V

"Emily Green! Wake up now!" Someone yelled

"Sorry, Mrs. Sullivan i didn't sleep well." I muttered as I and opened my eyes slowly then, I realized i wasn't in school i was in my room? How did i get here, i didn't remember anything! What happened? I picked my iPhone from the table next to my bed, it was Saturday 7 am in the morning, i had a terrible headache and i was feeling dizzy. i type my password to realized i had whats app almost everyone i had in my contacts list i started reading the conversations they were all nonsense! Finally my eye caught the name Noel i shocked and felt the vomit coming up. I tried hard to kept it inside luckily i didn't threw up.

"Emily!! Did you hear me? Wake up you'll be late." My mother yelled while she was knocking my door.

"Yes, mom ill be ready in 30 minutes" i said reluctantly looking at the door and then I tilt my head down to my phone.

I was so scared of opening the message i open it and leave a small whined.

....

-'Hey, hot!'

-"Hi.... Em whats up??"

-Nothing, i just wanted to talk with you y'know i miss you

- Mmm.. Yeah... Are you okay? Emily?

- No! Noel I'm tired of pretending

-pretending what?.... :?

.....

Im such a loser why did i send him that! I was so screwed up. The party was completely blurred form me. I just remember being with Liz in the afternoon.

Friday 8:32 pm

"Lizze! Come on i need to pee! You are perfect the guys will fall your you the moment you walk in."

"Im ready!" She entered to the room, she was wearinga short black straight skirt and a sparkly pink tank top and red heels. She was so beautiful thats skirt fit her so well. Lizzie is tall with pale skin, her hair is a soft brownish. she has hazel eyes and she always had a perfect make up. she is always teaching me how to use the eyeliner and how to apply the shadow but, I'm just to bad every-time i used eyeliner my eyes looked like someone had hit me.

So, i just apply some mascara and lip gloss. I entered to the restroom i pee, and look at the mirror y didn't hate what i saw but i wasn't so comfortable with it either.

I was wearing denim blue navy shorts and a orange fluorecent sheer shirt and black heels.

Like i was saying she look perfect she told me i looked perfect to but i just would said i look 'good'.

We left Lizzie house and arrived to Amanda house about 9:13, everyone started arriving then Mason, Amanda's boyfriend arrived with beers, vodka and scotch. We started drinking and dancing but after that i black out. It was all blurred.

I leaved my phone on the bed and moved to the bathroom I took a quick shower, dressed up with some jeggings a white tank top and my red sneakers.

My mom drop me at school i know it was saturday but, i volunteer to help primary kids with math. So i had to go. I had always like going because i like being with the little kids and i got to see Noel; he was not there as a volunteer, he was forced to go and help it was his punishment for hitting Derek Mills some weeks before. But, today i was not happy about seeing him, i mean if it didn't send him that message... Now how could i look at him? after calling him 'hot'. I was so embarrassed!

I arrived to the class and stared helping the kids.

"Hi, Emily!" The little blonde kid said with a sweet grin.

"Hi, sweetie! Are you ready for some math?" To seconds later i saw Noel arriving to the class and he was lingering at the frame of the door.

"Hey, Em..." He chug and moved towards the other kids.

We never spoke and when we did it it was all like 'how was your week?' 'How are you?' 'good' 'great' 'bye' but today i realized he was staring at me the hole morning, i was getting so nervous. Did he remembered my text or I'm just going crazy?

Noel's P.O.V

"Hey sexy!" I turn around and so the beautiful Vanessa Hayes walking towards me she was so sexy in a scale from 1 to 10 she was definitely a 12! She had great hips and a perfect butt, every single guy on the school desired her she was in every single boy dream even mine's.

"Hey babe, whats up?" I gave her a smirk after i finished examining her hot body.

"Nothing, i was just looking for you, so we can move our ass on the dance floor!" She said in a flirty way.

I drag her hand through the dance floor we started dancing after a while we sat at the bar we started drinking; i drank to much but after 2 years of party's, alcohol and naughty girls i was now able to resist big amounts of alcohol in my body. Vanessa left and while i was still sitting there drinking a beer i received a text from.... EMILY?? She was saying me i was HOT? how can it be possible i mean i know every girl thinks I'm hot but, she is the most decent girl on school so i just couldn't think she sent that text. I barely talk to her but, i know she was hardworking and she had a great heart but sometimes she was quite annoying specially her laugh.

The following day i had to go to help the kids from primary i hated it so much it was such a waste of my prefect life. When i approached to the class i saw Em, she was hugging the blonde kid who i hated he was so spoil.

Emily was smiling she had a nice smile. I remembered the text i received from her i wanted to tell her about that i was waiting the right moment then i realized i was staring at her i just couldn't stopped it, she had a charming smile and i actually liked the way she was laughing. Wait, what am i saying? Emily, the girl who's laugh always had bothered me at classes now i was saying it was a nice laugh and that she had a nice smile?.... I may just still be raw.

"Emily?" I said while i was walking through her. She was sitting on the little kid's benches.

"Ye..ah yeah N..noel?" she stuttered and gave me a small smirk. I have always enjoyed making girls nervous it make me feel like i could have anything i wanted by a finger snap.

"Ehm.. You were the one who texted me yesterday?" She left a dimly whine and her eyes widened and cheeks burned.

"I... I... No, i didn't.. Well i dont remembered it i was drunk. " she stuttered and forced a smile. I noticed she remembered about it she was just full of embarrassment and she looked pretty that way....