Chapter 17

-------- Previously --------

I looked at my IPhone and dialed Jack's number in seconds he was picking me up his parents accepted me on their house we had dinner and then I slept on Jack's guests room he didn't asked me anything he knew exactly that when I was ready I would talk.

Jack's P.O.V

I was on my room watching FOX sports Im a way what else you expect me to see? I was so concentrate on the TV when i felt something vibrating It was my phone and it was a call from Emily I answered and i could tell she was crying I could here little desperate breaths like her lungs where desperately roaming for oxygen I felt my heart shrink someone hurt my girl and I didn't knew what to do she asked me if she could stay at my place I immediately agree, I told my parents the dumbest excuse that her parents were working and she was alone in house and she was scared. Luckily the believe me, in a matter of seconds I was back with emily she seemed like she packed for a whole month something was seriously wrong but, I knew she was not reading to talk yet, her face seemed like she was still processing the things, I just hoped for the best the following day my dad left early to work and mom went to gym and after that she was going to have breakfast with her friends so It was just Emily and me, I made breakfast and waited until Emily woke up.

I heard fast footsteps on the stairs. "Hey!" Emily said nonchalantly lingering on the kitchen's door.

"Hi. Sleepyhead you smell the food. Don't you?" I mocked.

"Yeah, you better hide your food!" She said giving a bite to the bread. "So I'm ready." Her mouth was full and her eyes looked swollen.

"Ready, Em?" I knew exactly what she meant I just wanted to be kind of polite "For what?"

"To talk about humm.." She paused. "About yesterday." She gave a quick look and stayed quiet for a while.

"You don't have t.." She interrupted me.

"My father cheated my mother he had an affair with some ginger-hair slut and.." She paused her eyes. I just hugged her tightly.

"Its gonna be fine, Its not your fault." I did my best at trying to soothe her.

"You know whats worst?"
She said not wanting to end the hug, I just hugged her more and waited for her to talk again. "Mom knew." That was all she said.

"Its okay, So your mom knew about your father being.."
I shut myself.

"Say it that what's called anyways." She let me go and sat again on the chair." She she smirked.

"So.. What are you going to do?"

"Mm Im not sure but I'm not coming home." She said coldly

"You can stay here." I smiled

"No your parents would start asking maybe Im staying today at Lizzie's place."

"Okay just give me a call and make sure to take care." I stroke her hair and kiss her forehead.

At about noon Emily left I offered her a ride but she turned me off. I was quite sad Emily has been through lot of things and when I thought she was going to do better she found out about his dad affair. But she is strong and Im here for her she will make it Im sure.
Around six. I got a text from Emily she said she was at Lizzie house now I could be relax.

Lizzie's P.O.V

Emily arrived to my house at about 5:30; The moment I opened the door I knew something was wrong she told me everything about her dad and he mom she was totally destroy I did my best to help her I didn't knew exactly what to do or say but I let her know I will be always there for her. Finally we move on and start talking about the concert, and then we talk about our future which was the thing that change our live again.

"Lizzie." She said laying on my bed.

"Yes, Emily?" I asked.

"Remember we always said when we were older we would leave this place and go to San Diego." She yawn.

"Yes. We always liked San Diego since that school trip, we been obsess about moving there." I said smiling at the memories.

"Maybe is time to move, to start again." She stood up. "Just you and me our own flat." She looked at me serious.

"I liked too but mom... Well we don't even know about the University's there."

"We can search on internet." She smiled logging into my computer. "Look Lizzie its time I don't want to be trap here and LA is getting a bit boring and there are bunch of kidnappings." She said serious.

"You need to stop watching CSI and that stuff is brain washing you." I punch her mockingly.

"Its basses on real life!" She retorted.

"Oh I'm so scared." I whined.

"Shut up and look." She turn the computer screen. "University of San Diego sound good." She said.

"You are serious about this." I asked.

"Sure why not the Univesity has lots of carriers, you want Psychology, And Graphic Design for me." She said anxiously. "Lets get out of here and take that risk together!"

"Fine! Together." I beam at her.

We continue with our research we found lots of information, Emily dis a great job on searching a good located and cheap apartment, she really wanted to leave.

Emily's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Lizzie and I started searching information to leave LA, I haven't talk to mom rather necessary stuff i I told her I wanted to leave, that I was moving to San Diego that there was nothing left for me here. She was mad about that we had another fought but eventually I won she had no choice but I think she decided to give up the fight because of my dad. Why? Because he said he was moving to San Diego too and That he would take care of me if i need help but actually moving to San Antonio, we both agree to pretend he will be there near me and that stuff. So mom accepted I didn't like to lie to my mom neither being on the side of my dad but I wasn't I was just making happen to leave this place and knowing dad was staying away from my mom kind of relieve me. They were going to get divorces of not.. Mom was being very stupid but, I just didn't care anymore, My dad made a good job convincing Lizzie's parents I told Liz the truth and we both agree not to tell their parents my dad was not moving to San Diego so yeah that was it we were about to leave on our own.

3 Days ago, Lizzie's mom took us to the University we talk to the principal she gave us every detail about the school. we were easily accepted our grades were good it was official we were studying on San Diego. I also told Spencer about this but she wanted to stay here she wants to study law, she had always wanted to study at a nice University on LA so she was not going to come with me. Though she said she would visit us when she could.
Yesterday, we had a little reunion with our friends. We got sentimental but eventually they were happy for us, Jack damn Jack cry like I had never seen a boy cry, so he made me cry too I was sure he was going to miss me as much as I will but, we were not going to lose contact we both agree to see each other every 3 week to catch up, that kept me calm but, I was really going to miss that bastard.

"Em you are gonna miss here?" Lizzie said packing the last box.

"I don't think so, i been longing for this moment for a while." I smirked. Seeing my room empty with nothing rather the mattress.
"You Liz?" I sat on the now uncomfortable bed.

"A bit we leave here for like always." She said flatly.

"Yes, but its time to move on something better is coming I know that." I said beaming. I was happy than ever.

"I hope you are right." She put her jacket on. "We better hurry, our new flat is waiting." She gave a big smirked.

"You meant, our new LIFE." I was ready to leave all the pain I have been through was going to end this was going to be my new life.

5 months later..

Vic's P.O.V

She was Pretty. How Is it possible someone can be that beautiful....