Chapter 6

Noel's P.O.V

Friday friday friday it was all i could think about, Mrs. Sullivan class was more boring than ever, but I'm sitting at the back of the classroom so i can use my phone without getting caught. Anyway I'm NOEL KAHN i never get caught and i always get what i want. Well, i had to admit that i actually enjoyed my date with Emily she is..... Interes...... She is Hot. Yeah that may sound like pervert or a player but, I'm a guy and I'm sure every guy thinks about the girls bodies, if they are hot or if they got both things and i have to say emily has gotten both qualities. I cooked for her on our date, i know how to cook because when i was younger my mother taught me 'if you want to impressed a girl cook for her, girls like that.' Thats why, when I'm on a date i always try to give my best, and actually act a bit like a gentlemen to make them desire me even more. It's a basic player rule: 'Get into her hearts so she can let you get inside her pants.' i don't need to be more specific about, do I? The date summary is like this; after cooking for her, eating my perfect baked pasta we talked about Emily's likes, sincerely, i didn't pay to much attention to her, but girls like to talk and being heard so i let emily talk and i just omitted the part of listening her, so i nodded when i thought it was appropriate. I'm a player obviously i know how to play this 'game' and how to make girls fall for me. The best thing about being a player is that we don't have feelings for others or compassion we are just looking for one night stand and then we throw the girls out, Thats the most important rule and first rule every player should know: Never, NEVER fall in love. So as Emily was talking about.. Only God knows what, i couldn't help but stared at her boobs and then at her lips finally, ending up on that smile that dazzling smile of her's, i don't know why, but her smile is the only one that had make me stumble specially when i know she is smiling because of me. Emily's laugh brought me back to reality, that laugh i used to hate was now becoming my new favorite sound.

Emily is a tough girl she is different from all the other's all that slutty girls, i can complain about that i like having all this attention, but I'm starting to think that with Emily i will have to change a bit my player moves, she wont be as easy as the rest, but eventually i will get what i want.

"Emily!" I said anxiously holding her wrist.

"Mm.. Hey?" She said on an indecisive way.

"Ready for tomorrow, dawn?"

"Tomorrow?" She was not smiling, why she wasn't smiling. "Why would I?"

"We are having a second date." I gave her a slightly smirk.

"Yeah?" She grinned. "And what made you think I'm going on a second date with you?" She chuckled.

"I know for sure you will." I teased. We were walking through her locker. "So, tomorrow 5:30 i'll pick you in your house." I spitted knowing she would accept.

"I don't think so, you are assuming I'm going out with .you, but you havent asked me out properly." She was opening her locker door when she found a box it was a gift from me to her.

"What's this?" She said flatly, examining the little gift.

"A present for you doll, isn't that obvious?" I smiled broadly.

"Yeah... but, why?" She opening the blue box. When she saw what was inside her little smile faded into a obnoxious gaze.

"Whats wrong dawn? Don't you like it? Its a small gift for you babe."

"Its a nice gesture of you buying me a gift, but unfortunately I'm not into 'one direction' i told you so."

She gave me back the present.

"What! Why not? All the girls like one direction!! Why would you be the exception?" My voice sounded exasperate.

"Because Im different, Noel. From all the girls, I'm not the type of girl boys usually fall for." She shivered her eyes seem to lose its brightness and she lowered her gaze.

She was harder than i thought when i thought i almost got her ten she breaks away and i have to start from zero, from the beginning with her is a constant battle,she is the hardest girl i ever had to deal with.

Emily's P.O.V

Its monday my weekend went so fast i was trying not to remembered or think about the date with Noel. I honestly knee he was not calling and for sure he might had another date on the weekend I'm not that special thought so having that date at least came true one of my 'to do list.' The class before lunch time was great another perfect class with Spencer she told me about what happened with Laser she said he invited her out today they will go to the movies or to eat i knew it was going to happen i always predicted they will ended up together just a fee more dates and they would be officially dating.

Finally, when the class ended i heard someone called my name and they held my wrist it was Noel i was socked when i realized he was talking to me to affirm we were having a second date why will he want a second date with me. The i opened my locker and there was a present i didn't imagine Noel will do such a thing like that he continues surprising me but sadly i didn't like the present, we were playing now a teasing game.

"I don't think so, you are assuming I'm going out with you, but you havent asked me out properly." I spat as I opened my locker door founding a tiny box it was a gift and it looked like a CD.

"What's this?" I said flatly, examining the little gift.

"A present for you doll, isn't that obvious?" He smirked on a cocky way, i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah... but, why?" I opened the blue box. It was a CD obviously but i didn't like it. Noel cheeks turned red maybe my gesture was to harsh.

"Whats wrong dawn? Don't you like it? Its a small gift for you babe." He whined.

"Its a nice gesture of you buying me a gift, but unfortunately I'm not into 'one direction' i told you so."

I gave him back the present i notice he was shocked, he shivers slightly.

"What! Why not? All the girls like one direction!! Why would you be the exception?" His voice was exasperate, he didn't expect that!

"Because Im different, Noel. From all the girls, I'm not the type of girl boys usually fall for." I shivered and swerved my gaze. "And, i told you on our first date i hates one direction.."

"Well, im sorry i fucked up sorry, i think i heard you talking about one direction, and i... Sorry." He stammered He was making a puppy face now, how can i reject that?

"Well i forgive you but you have to pay more attention to me and obviously you have to won the date to be with me." I stated smugly.

i took the CD again and i gave it to a girl who was passing by

He smile when she realised what it was she thank Noel and keep her way back to the next hall, the rest of the day Noel was making me feel like a princess serioulsy when it was time for my physics class he carry me to the lab after that he carried my bag my books, he was acting like he was my slave and i actually liked it finally on my way back to home there was a big pound caused by the rain he dropped out his jacket and lay it on the floor so i could make my way through the parking lot without getting my feet wet. He was a totally gentleman, he was surprising me all the day long, just like he did on our date. I like him and I'm starting to think he likes me too, i wish this would last for a while..

Jack's P.O.V

~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE ~~

Now things are going to turn dramatically! And here comes the first jack P.O.V what do you think it would be about?

Sorry if this was a shitty chapter sorry and well love you dolls thanks for reading and most of all thanks for your waiting i been busy with my term exams and well you now that bullshit called school and i will try to update soon.

And guess what I'm going to warp tour!!!! Yeah i better shut the fuck up you might not care. But I'm HAPPY

Anyway love you all READERS! :*