Chapter 3

Emily's P.O.V

"Yellow or green what do you think?." "Emily?.... Em?" Lizzie shouted.

"Yes, sure... I agree." I was not paying attention to Liz. She had changed like 10 times! And i was getting desperate and to make it worst i had the Noel thing spinning on my head....

"Emily! Please you are ignoring me you didn't answer my question you aren't even looking at me!" Lizzie spitted

"Liz, you always look beautiful even if you were forced to wear a jail suit you will still look good.

So please chose a damn shirt and lets go I'm hungry!" I said reluctantly looking at her, she was shocked about my attitude.

"Whats wrong Emily? I now sometimes you hate helping me choosing my outfits but you are never that harsh." I laid on the bed i didn't how to tell her this.. She would definitely kill me.

"Liz, its... You.... Do you remembered what happened at the party?" I stuttered. Liz sat next to me.

"You don't remember anything, right?" I nodded and Liz yearn.

"Well, Em... I remembered...." She started telling me everything.

--what happen at the party--

"Hey, my favourite girls in the entire world!" Amanda said, hugging us.

"You look beautiful" Liz said to Amanda while she was approaching towards Mason who had the beers.

"Em, we have't talk in a long time how is your love life?" She smiled.

"The same boring story y'know. But, finally you made that party

You had wanted so badly, you must be happy."

"Yes, Em I'm so happy and the fact that my parents are on vacations its more cooler FREE HOUSE." She laughed and gulp her drink.

Amanda Marin she was one of my great friends she isn't my best friend but she is a good one.

she is as small height as me, she is brunette, brown eyed, and pretty i totally love her but, she has one big defect she is kind of bipolar sincerely i don't know how she would react. Im always trying to guess her moods but you know when you had a true friend your tolerate that kind of stuff about them.

And Mason Sanders he is tall, hazel eyed, and he has black kind of long hair; he is Amanda's boyfriend they had been together for a year. Mason loves Amanda with all his heart i can tell that because as i told you Amanda is kind of moody sometimes she yelled to him and yeah she is a bit jealous with other girls but for Mason that doesn't seems to bother him i wish they were more guys like Mason around here...

"You're right Amanda, well I'm going to seek for Liz have a great night." I walked to the garden and saw that Lizzie was talking to Mason, i walk towards them.

"Em, i been looking for you!" She said laughing she was tipsy i could hear that on her voice.

"Liz, you have already started drinking?"

"No! This is.... This.... Is juice!"

"Sure and Logan Lerman is my boyfriend!"

"Calm down. Calm down! He are here to enjoy and please Emily don't be saint you know you are not!"

"Girls, I'm letting you continue this relationship fight alone i will find Amanda." Mason said in a mocking way and leaved us there.

"No, I'm not a saint, but its too early for drinking."

"Haha sure Emily are you sure its you please lets get wild!" She picked two glasses they were full of whiskey with coke.

3 hours later.....