Chapter 11

Lizzie's P.O.V

Finally i arrived at Emily house at about 10:09, i was afraid that Emily's mother Sandra was mad because of bothering them at this hours at night its late i know but, i really need to talk with Emily and I'm sure that if i text or phone her she wont let me in. I was determined and i prayed to god that Sandra wasn't at home. Finally after waiting some minutes i heard noise inside the house and heard the door being unlocked, when the door was completely open i saw her it was Emily, her face was red, her eyes looked bad they were puffed up as a consequence of being crying, because I'm sure she was crying, and it was somehow my fault she was crying, I couldn't resist any longer I felt my eyes glassy I was about to tear apart i manage to control myself we both were looking each other for a while i knew i had to started talking but i just couldn't find the right thing to say, Emily realized I was frozen so she started talking.

"Hey, mmm Liz, i wasn't expecting you." She said nonchalant. "But, please come in." She half smirk.

"Thanks, Em." I barley mumble that.

"So, whats going on?" She said flatly.

"I... I.. I'm here to apologize." I try not to look at her eyes, i notice immediately that Em facial expression changed.

"Yeah... About what?" She said wryly. "There is no need." She slump on the sofa.

"About calling you liar and about not believing you." I manage not to burst in tears.

"Sure, no problem." She said coldly.

"Please, Im sorry really." Emily indifference was killing me she was having her retaliate and I'm sure i deserve it.

"Yeah, and i understand i forgive you its fine." She avoid my gaze.

"Fine, Em i'll talk then! I know I'm a stupid idiot really I'm sorry I'm the one thats fucked up please don't do this to me, i will apologize and do what ever it takes to have your friendship again." I was determined to be listen! I manage not to sounded so rude but i really need my best friend back.

"Liz, i know its fucking hard but you should have listen to me when i warned you Jack heard about the bet and you just ignore and called me liar and insult me." She was about to cry i knew that her voice sounded so broken.

"Em, I'm sorry i didn't want to believe you i actually thought Aaron was different but..." I felt a tear falling down my cheek. "I didn't want to see the truth, and today, unfortunately i found out what his real intentions where." Emily, stood up and hug me tight.

"Did he.... I mean did you.." Emily couldn't finish the sentence, but i knew exactly what she meant to say.

"No, Em we didn't have sex." I said lowering my gaze i was so ashamed of myself.

"Im sorry. Liz, you know i didn't like him. When i met him i didn't like him but i was fine because you liked him. " she said trying to soothe me.

"Thanks, Em really I'm sorry. You are an amazing friend and I'm sorry i didn't see that you just were looking forward my benefits." I hug her again, she was in a need for a hug too. "So are we fine again?" I asked questioningly.

"Sure, Liz you are my best friend i wouldn't know what to do without you." She grinned.

"Thanks, Em i promise i will listen to your advice always love you dumb." We both choked. "And where is your mom by the way?"

"Working I supposed she has been arriving late in the past couple of days." She sounded homesick, even though she was at home she didn't have her family to count on.

"Thats bad, do you want me to stay?" I smirked. "I can call my mom, she'll be fine." She laugh.

"Great! So stay! I have just bought the new 'Sleeping With Sirens' CD and i swear Kellin's voice is sexier every day!" She said cockily.

"Geez! Which one? I want it!" I hollered.

"The acoustic one! Come on ! Lets go upstairs." We ran up the stairway.

It felt good we laugh a lot it felt great talking with Em, listening to Sleeping was great was a great way of forgetting the world i like being with Em seriously i dont picture myself with another friend i love hanging with her. Anyway we finish out talk about the stupid P L A Y E R S. we cry then we laugh and blast our music through the speaker we get to bed earlier the next day we had school i didn't need clothes i had some on Emily house her mom arrived at about 2:00 am we heard her when she parked the car and when we woke up she had already left. I admire Emily mom she is really hardworking but its a shame she didn't spend a lot of time with Em.

Jack's P.O.V

Well, its been more than 2 week i have seen a great improvement on Emily's mood she smiles again she seems to be the Emily i knew even though she is fine again i know there is still something wrong with her and i dot know how to fixed that i made her laugh i bully her we bully together we go to the cinema we went to a party were i banned her about drinking i knew if she drank she would do something insane and I'm not letting her to break again but when it seems to be all working out great for her i found her tumblr account theres where i realized she was not okay she was faking it all her post were about depression, self-hate, low self-esteem, broken hearts, i felt completely useless after all i made for her i just couldn't seem to make her happy thats when something hit my thoughts i knew what i had to do, i knew what would make Emily happy and I was going to do what ever it takes to make her happy i spend a few weeks searching for information, buying stuff, treating all the important issues and finally on that hot evening which was the last day of May i knew i had to tell her everything; summer vacations were approaching soon and i decided that today was the perfect day to let her know about what i have been planning weeks before so after school I knock at her door. She was alone as always i hate that his parents are never at home that makes me more overprotective over her. We talked casually first but then i mentioned two word that i was sure would change Emily's life for sure.

"Emily..? I interrupted her.

"What? Jack? Am i boring you?" She said on a wryly way.

"No, sweetie its just that i want you to know something!" I said smirking.

"What? Is it bad?" She gave me a sly smirk.

"No! Its great! Its about someplace we both are going!" I said cockily.

"Yeah? We ? Where?" She was anxious, she seemed happy and worried at the same time she didn't had a clue of what i was about to say.

"W A R P E D T O U R!" I said my words so slowly but i hollered them! Emily faced turned into a smirked from ear to ear i think she was about to swoon.

----------- author's note ----------

Sorry for not updating but hey! I update today! So how is the story so far? Do you like it?

Well Emily is about to meet Vic! Great things are getting serious! I have waited so much so maybe next chapter is the one where they meet or maybe not? You have to read to find out promise to update soon thanks for reading love you all and hope you liked my story

xoxox <3