Chapter 18

5. months later..

Vic's P.O.V

She was Pretty. How Is it possible someone can be that beautiful.

Honestly I was drooling, but I got to control myself, I don't want to look like a total jerk.

god, she was getting closer, she was just behing two girls, Damn, that smile her wavy long dark hair fall perfectly it was long right above her belly her brownish dark deep eyes, and I don't know why but I got this feeling I have seen her before she looks so familiar, but where? Where I have seen her ?

Holy crap she is next....

"Hey" hey seriously 'hey' what a dumb I am. "What's your name?" she smiled, perfect smile.

"Emily." she shyly smile and lower her gaze as I signed her poster. "thanks I love your music." She finally said.

"I'm glad you do, pretty." I passed the poster to jaime and she moved.

Why I couldn't tell her anything else like 'want a cup of coffe' or.... 'Emily....' Wait, I know that name but where I'm sure I've seen her before...

Emily's P.O.V.

'And as the soon went down I put your body taste of mine..'

That was a great run seriously San Diego Bay is the most beautiful place to go for a run and since I moved here every Saturday and Sunday I wake up at 7:00 am. Prepared myself a protein shake and go for a run and what I liked most is my headphones on full blast that kind of give me more strenght San definitely pierce the veil makes way better the running unfortunately, Lizzie never comes with me she prefers to sleep a little more she says that the weekend is for relaxing. I kind of understand her the whole week she is so busy she always goes to sleep past 1 am and wakes at 6:30 am, I think she needs to relax she is so responsible her exams are 9 or more. if she got 8.9 hell that's the worst thing ever despite my case if I got 8 I'm more than happy I'm not good at school pretty much so an 8 for me is totally fine.

After the run I return to out flat it's not too big but for two Californian girls it's enough we don't have lot of things just the basics a small fridge, microwave and that microwave is the most usful thing here we don't got much time nor much money to eat outside so we practically buy frozen food which it's practic to cook, we just put it in the microwave and boom! Lunch is ready. We also have our washing machine, a cream coloured couch, and the bedroom we decided to sleep together on the same room but each on her double bed and then we used the other room as a walked-in-closet we spent almost all our savings on that closet but it was worth it.

We been living here for a while almost 6 months and I really like living here Jack visited us las week he stayed only for the weekend he said he had her first bimestre exam on mondy he is studing economy, and Spencer I haven't talk to her lately she said she was busy so I decir de not to bother her at the moment.

I opened or falt door and the smell of coffee was on every corner of the house Liz may have just woken up. The house was in morse silence, then a loud whine came from the kitchen

"Emily!!!" It was Lizzie screaming. what would it be ?. "Emily" the first scream followed another.

"What." I shout back as I made my way into the kitchen.

"I have great news." she was already in her clothes, black top and denim tight jeans, with TOMS. "guess who is going to be at hot topic." She said happily.

"Is it famous?" I said not to excited. I served coffee and picked an apple.

"Yes, it's a band we like." she smiled but then her smiled disappeard when she saw my face. "Whats wrong Emily?"