Chapter 12

Emily's P.O.V

Today another boring day in my boring life. I have to say i feel somehow better time heals wounds but, this wounds are taking its sweet time and long time to heal. Lately i spend almost every day at my place i text with Spence, Lizzie and Jack but casual things and listening to my music its definitely a good antidote i feel less broken and i forgot about my life while the songs are playing i feel alive. Well this day was like the rest of the days i was there in my room scrolling down the tumblr posts and rebloging what i liked except that it was a boiling day it may be because summer is approaching, tomorrow starts June another pointless month but i didn't expect that maybe this month would change my life completely and it all started with Jack unexpected visit at my place we were talking casually first but then i saw her face turned serious i didn't know why i started feeling anxious and nervous then he finally talked when he said that words i though i heard wrong or that i was dreaming i even pinch my arm just to make sure i wasn't dreaming.

"Emily..? He interrupted me his gaze turned serious.

"What? Jack? Am i boring you?" I said on a wryly way, trying to hide my nervousness.

"No, sweetie its just that i want you to know something!" He said smirking.

"What? Is it bad?" I gave him a sly smirk.

"No! Its great! Its about some place we both are going!" He said cockily.

"Yeah? We ? Where?" I was anxious, i felt a sudden shiver i felt happy and worried at the same time i didn't knew what he was about to say.

"W A R P E D T O U R!" He said his words so slowly but hollered them! My faced turned into a smirked from ear to ear, i pinch my arm i think i was about to swoon.

"W..a... Warped T..our" i was stuttering i didn't know i handle to even speak, i was shocked.

"Yes, Emily Warped tour!" He smiled I'm sure he was expecting that i reacted this way. "So will you come with me?" He held my hand.

"I want this so bad but.."

"Emily don't worry about the money if that was what you were thinking about." It was like he read my mind i was worried about the money how could he afford that!

"But, Jack i will pay you! I can accept you to pay for all." I responded calmly

"Emily consider this as your birthday present." He look at me with his beaming face.

"But my birthday is on July!" I spat.

"We are almost in June so its an earlier present." He smirked cockily. "Anyway you want this so don't pretend like you don't." He winked her eye.

"Fine! But, you need to give me all the details!." I said euphorically.

"Like what?" He said mockingly.

"Like... Where we will be staying? And where would be the warped?" He was looking at me happily like he was satisfied with my change of mood.

"Well the gig is on June 10." He smiled at my gaze.

"What? Is just in a week! And a couple more days i don't even know if my mom will let me go." My gaze change dramatically.

"I have fixed that. You just have to worry of what you will wear." I stood up and tackle him i gave him a long lasting hug.

Jack went home an hour ago. And i have to admit i was still surprised i have never imagine that i could go to Warped Tour i mean i wish i could go but i would have to save like tons of money to afford that kind of concert but now Jack appears and tells me that we are going to Warp definitely this is a total impact for me I'm more than happy he finish telling me all the details, like that the concert takes place on San Diego on the Soma theatre and that we are arriving one day earlier so we can do some shopping and we are staying on a hotel he warned me that its not a five-stars hotel but its 'acceptable' anyway i would sleep on the streets if it was necessary the idea of being on warped is the best i ever have on my life and the fact that Jack did all this for me is priceless i know i have to pay this to him but i don't know how. but I have thought about paying all the food we buy so he doesn't need to pay anymore. I almost forgot that he did the hard part he convinces my mom and even she is never with me she is protective with me. I was feeling great i logged on the internet to find more about warped tour when i heard the front door open for sure it was my mother and i have to thank her for letting me go with Jack.

"Mom! Mom!" I hollered as i ran down the stairs.

"What happen Emily?" She sounded tired.

"Thanks!" I said tangling my finger on his back into a hug which she responded.

"For what honey?" She smiled.

"For letting me go to Warped Tour! Mom I'm so thankful!" I spat happily.

"So Jack already told you." She said while she took off his jacket. "At first i wasn't convinced the idea of you traveling by bus didn't seem funny to me, but Jack was so persuasive."

"Yeah! Jack doesn't accept a no for an answer." I giggle and so my mom.

"Well, Emily you better go to sleep there are still missing 3 days of school so take some rest we both need them." She kissed my cheek.

I ran up stairs and the turned around from the stairway "mom!" I shouted.

"What Em?" She shouted too.

"Love you, night." I made my way to my room

"Mee too honey night."

-----

Spence: Emily! What was that tweet about? Why you are irradiating happiness?

-----

The following morning I woke up with a Spencer text when i read it i couldn't help but smile she would be so happy for me when i tell her about me going Warped. Today morning my mom and i had a quick breakfast it was nice when she got the time for a breakfast even if there were just 25 minutes it was nice, when my mother left i made my way to the school i heard a horn and it was from Lizzie mother she offered me a lift and on the way to school I told Lizzie about the Warped she was so shocked as i was the day before she even tear a bit she beg me to find Kellin and tell him that she has a fan in LA and she said she would give me her discs so i could go and got them signed by the Band. When we arrived we had to separate we were not on the same classes but we were seeing later on the cafeteria, when i got the chance to talk to Spencer about Warped she grunted loudly to make Mrs. Sullivan taking points of our grade we didn't care much it was almost the last day of the course so we continued talking anyway.

"Emily! Please remember me when you are there please make an effort and find Ronnie!" She hollered.

"I will i promise i dont know how but i will. I'll try to find Ronnie and Kellin." I smirked.

"Great! Emily I'm so jealous! You really need to take advantage of this! Please! Have a lot of fun and don't think of the consequences!"

"I will! Spence that will be some days i won't regret." I said wryly.

June 9 7:30 am

"Come on! Emily! Its going to be late." My mom shouted inside the car.

"Coming mom." I gave a last glance at my room to make sure i wasn't forgetting anything.

"Okay! Honey. I've told you what you should do and what you shouldn't do." She said starting the car.

"I know mom you have told me all a thousand times." I shrug.

"I just wanted to make sure." She smirked. "Remember always caring your purse that credit card its a big responsibility.

"Yes mom you have mention that too." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay! Well here we go." We were on the bus station and then i saw Jack waiting on the venue. "Hey! Jack." My mother said smiling.

"Hey Sandra, well we have to go the bus is almost leaving." He said hugging me. "Ready, Em?"

"Sure! Jack!" I turned and hug my mom for the last time. "I promise to call you mom." I picked up my case.

Twenty minutes later we were on the bus from LA to San Diego it was about 1 hour and a couple of minutes. The trip passed fast i slept almost all the road and Jack was hearing music so we didn't talk much. Finally we arrived to the San Diego station we carried our stuff and picked a taxi and made our way to the hotel.

---------- authors note -----------

Well, beautiful readers this was kind of a filled chapter but i need to explain some things and somethings needed to happen so i could continue with the story and what will be happening next so okay Warped tour is so close for Emily now. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading!