Chapter 4

Thursday.

Lizzie's P.O.V

I haven't talk to Emily. Lately, it has been a tough couple of days.

We have just talk about random stuff like what time it was, if she had a pen, what the homework was and basically just that.

On Monday, i don't share classes with her so the lunch time is the only time we got for us but that Monday she spent it with Jack.

Tuesday, well she got detention at lunch she might had a fought with Mrs. Sullivan she hate that teacher and now imagine the teacher you hate is teaching you Physics; Physics almost every teenager hate that class except for me I'm actually good at it. So taking on account that that's Emily worst subject that class is hell for her, And it will probably be hell for Mrs. Sullivan, too. I'm completely sure she hates Emily.

And, finally on Wednesday she hanged out with Spencer, she was one of Emily good friends she get on very well, i barely talk to her but when i had got the chance to talk with her she is very sweetie and nice. I think that's why Em, gets on with her Em is so crazy, she is impressibly talkative obstinate, and she likes bullying people even me, but when you get to know Em, close she will help you through all she is the kind if person that would take a bullet for someone. And, i got to say she is quite sensible, she hides it so well so i also try to be for her when ever she needs me. And getting back to the point i think Em, likes hanging with Spencer because they are a little bit different so she likes making her laugh and not her only she makes me burst in laughs like always! And Spencer for me its a great girl i think she will be there for Em when i can't be. Now, it's Thursday the week is almost over and I'm wishing today i will spend it with Emily, i really want to talk to her i want to now what had happened with the 'Noel thing' whatever she chose i'll support her but, i still think she needs to date him at least once so, she can accomplished one of her dreams on her 'things to do before i die.' The bell had just rang a few minutes ago. Im approaching to the cafeteria seeking for Emily finally i saw her and she was with.....

Noel?.... I still think that's weird, In my entire life in this school i haven't seen Noel making that effort on getting a girl. Sincerely, he can get every single girl in the world, i even thought he was hot but, he is still a player and the fact that he is actually begging Emily to go out with him. Its... Its.. Strange and that may be the reason why i think she should date him once. Maybe Noel really likes Emily....

I walked towards them and said 'hi'.

"Hi, Emily." i gave her a sly gaze, then i stare at Noel. "Hi, Noel."

"Hi, mmm... girl im having a convo here. If... If you excused us." He stuttered and he continued looking at Emily, i get it he doesn't know my name I'm not surprised but, he is trying to date Emily so he at least should know I'm her BESTFRIEND.

"Noel, she is Lizzie Hastings my b.e.s.t.f.r.i.e.n.d" Emily said harshly and the ways she spitted the word 'best friend' in such an inchmeal way so that Noel could understood she was angry.

"Hey, right sorry, i know your name you are in my classes" he said kind of impressed about Emily's reaction. "Well, moving on Em, what about our date?"

"Sorry, Noel I can't i mean, .i don't want to" Emily said giving him a final glare and drag me to the buffet.

I'm shock. I cant believe Em is rejecting Noel, she has just left him in the middle of the cafeteria like he was just an average guy. But, i guess Noel was even more shock than me he was still lingering at the same spot we had left him...

I know every single girl in this school will die if Noel says 'hi' to them. Emily has always been crazy about him and now she just avoids him! that's kind of odd....