Chapter 14

Emily's P.O.V

11:00 am the doors were finally open! I was about to have the best day ever. As we enter the venue I was totally shocked it was huge there were bunch of stages all over the place. I did my job, I search for information on the Internet and I actually saw lots of videos on YouTube to know what it was like but, When I got here it was like my mind forgot everything.

All the stuff i search and found i kind of forget it, I was nervous so maybe it was the reason i forgot i only remembered that we need to find the Vans inflatable so we could be able to check the bands schedules, signings and that stuff. Jack and i started walking on search of the inflatable but we didn't had luck finding it. we found a tent where they sell programs so we decides to buy the schedule we didn't have choice, he paid 2 dollars for it. I have to say i found it really expensive but we had to buy that stupid paper anyways. Okay first of all we checked the signings i saw that 'sleeping with sirens' was doing a singing on the Kia tent but we need some kind of a poster and Jack saw that 'we came as Romans' was doing a signing to we both new we needed to get some passes at different tents but Jack insisted to go to 'wecar' first even tough he likes more sleeping well that was just the started of one of the many argues we had that day.

"Jack look! Sleeping is doing signing we need a poster we could get it at the Kia tent." I smiled. "Please let's go!" I whined.

"Em, wait wecar is also doing signing" he replied holding my wrist.

"Yeah but we like sleeping more! We can go later to wecar."

"Em the tent is here!" He pull me rudely. "Let's get the poster here and then we search for the sleeping tent." He tugged me to the spotify tent, we grabbed our poster and made our way to the Kia tent.

"Jack i don't see the tent do you?"

"No. I don't." He yearned. "Let me see the schedule." I was getting angry we couldn't find the damn tent! "It's here!"

"Yeah where? Because i think we are lost!" I shouted to him hoarse."

"Calm Down! Emily stop it is right in the corner!" He tried to sound cool.

"Fine!" I shrugged. "Let's go." I ran over the tent and when I got there and read the sign i was livid it was all jack's fault. "Perfect!!" I hollered.

"What ?" Jack sound confused.

"'What?' Are you kidding me! Look! Read!" I pointed the board. "The passes are over ! We don't have passes because of your fault!" I fling jack chest's.

"Em really I'm sorry i thought we.." I turned around. "Em??"

"Jack just.. just." I was fighting my tears from falling down." Just give the schedule I'm here to have fun so i'll fucking calm down and enjoy this!" I said obnoxiously.

"So what do you want to see?" He try to half smirked, but his smile faded when he realized i was really mad with him.

"Well Jack in 30 min the summer set is playing i want to see them." I gave him back the schedule, he looked at it, and sigh.

"Em but, Mmm Blessthefall is playing in 20.." He said not wanting to meet my eyes.

"So what?" I chugged.

"I thought we can see them." He spat.

"Jack no! I'm going to see the summer set you can see Blessthefall if you want." I flicked to my left.

"But.." He muttered.

"No that's it go an see the set i'll see you there on the food stand in a hour." I pointed the food tent on our left. He didn't say anything. "Fine?" I said waiting for his answer.