A Twist of Relationships

Muichirou entered with a gleeful expression after receiving approval to stay. He swiftly carried his belongings to Nezuko's bedroom and dashed back to the living room, where guests awaited. Nezuko introduced everyone, "This is Tanjiro, and he's a friend. And this is Kanao, Tanjiro's girlfriend."

As they conversed, Muichirou emitted an aura that unsettled the others. However, it seemed more disruptive than anger-inducing. Nezuko turned to Kanao, saying, "Please don't ask Tanjiro to go anywhere. Let him enjoy his break with you, after all."

Suddenly, Tanjiro, with a mischievous grin, interjected, "By the way, remember, Nezuko is my girlfriend."

"What in the world?" Muichirou exclaimed.

Nezuko quickly intervened, pushing Muichirou aside. "He's just joking around. Don't mind him."

"But that got me worried," Tanjiro said with a serious expression. "You make me miss you, Muichirou."

Muichirou retorted, "Oh, come on. You don't even have a girlfriend. Leave the little girls alone."

"It's fine. Other people's girls are fair game, but my sister is off-limits. She's the one I cherish the most," Tanjiro declared.

Nezuko grabbed Muichirou's hand and hurriedly led him to her room. Closing the door, she scolded him, "What were you thinking? Tanjiro was being serious."

"It doesn't matter. Even if he has a girlfriend, I won't allow it. She doesn't want me to fall in love," Muichirou responded, his face contorted with a dangerous expression.

Apologizing for the delay, Nezuko returned to the living room but found it empty, except for a note that read, "The two of us went to the park for a while." It seemed Tanjiro and Kanao had decided to leave for some private time together. Realizing this, Nezuko hurried to Mik's room, grabbing her cellphone on the way.

"Wait, where's Muichirou?" she muttered. As she approached the door, she noticed it was locked. "Is it Muichirou?"