The Awakening Quest

With a yawn and a stretch, Muichirou rose from his slumber to greet the morning. "Ah...ahh," he muttered, relishing the peacefulness of the night's rest. But as his senses fully awakened, he realized something was amiss. "Wait, where is Nezuko?"

He swiftly got ready, brushing his teeth and washing his face, before descending the stairs in search of Nezuko. "Good morning," he greeted Tanjiro.

"Good morning, Tanjiro," Tanjiro replied. "Come, join us for breakfast."

Muichirou followed Tanjiro into the kitchen, only to find that Nezuko was nowhere to be seen. He ate his breakfast hastily, feeling a sense of urgency. He rushed to the living room, then to the back garden, frantically searching for her. His actions puzzled Tanjiro and Kanao, who watched him with curious expressions.

"What are you looking for, Muichirou?" Tanjiro asked.

"Have you seen Nezuko?" Muichirou responded, his tone filled with worry.

"I saw her this morning. She said she had some errands and went out," Tanjiro explained.

"I see!" Muichirou replied. "Wait a minute, I thought you were going with her."

"I couldn't," Tanjiro sighed. "We had an argument yesterday."

"Who knows," Muichirou mumbled, opening the door and stepping outside. "I'll find Nezuko."

"Hey, take it easy," Tanjiro called out, but Muichirou had already slammed the door shut.

He searched everywhere, retracing the steps they had taken together. He visited all the places she frequented, reminiscing about their memories. Muichirou had observed these places secretly, nearly memorizing every detail. His determination to find her grew stronger.

"This won't be resolved by searching alone. Maybe I should call her," he pondered to himself.

With a frustrated sigh, he reached for his phone. But as he dialed her number, it seemed impossible to reach her. Tut, tut, tut... The phone seemed to mock him, and his anger intensified.

"Fuck Genya!" he exclaimed, feeling a surge of resentment. "He must be with her. Time to get revenge on Mr. Perfect."

Knowing that Nezuko often visited the amusement park, he decided it was the best place to start his search. He planned to confront them and ruin their time together. "Good luck to you," he muttered under his breath, positioning himself behind nearby bushes.

As expected, he caught a glimpse of Nezuko entering the amusement park. However, his anger flared up as he saw her walking alongside Genya. Genya, with his unattractive appearance and scarred face, was completely different from Muichirou's thuggish demeanor. He excelled academically, admired by others for his association with Sanemi.

But Muichirou couldn't fathom why Nezuko would choose to be with him. She deserved someone better, someone like Sanemi. Muichirou admired Sanemi's charisma and looks. He even imagined himself as Sanemi's son, believing it would make him worthy of Nezuko's attention.

The Kamado family, including their daughter and son, possessed exceptional talents. Their reputation added to Muichirou's insecurity, fueling his determination to prove himself.

"Though it's a tough battle, I can do it," he resolved, his determination renewed.