"Unforeseen Encounters: Tensions and Intrigues at the Office"

"Uh..." she sighed, feeling tired as she stretched her body to the right. Today marked the end of her long break, and she had to return to work.

"What time is it?" Glancing at the clock, she realized it was already 7 o'clock. It was still early, so she quickly brushed her teeth, washed her face, changed into work clothes, had breakfast, and took a leisurely stroll through the streets before heading to the office.

"Nezuko-chan, Nezuko-chan is here!" Zenitsu exclaimed upon seeing her.

"Yes, I'm here," she replied with a gentle smile.

"It's been a while. Did you enjoy your break?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yes, it was nice," she replied shyly, maintaining her pleasant smile. She walked with Zenitsu into the company and engaged in their usual conversation. Zenitsu was known for being lively and entertaining in the company, although some found him talkative and bothersome. Nevertheless, he was always kind and loyal to everyone, especially to her.

As they walked, Nezuko suddenly felt an unusual chill in the air. It persisted as they approached her office, and then it hit her—Muichirou was inside her room.

"Muichirou???!!!" she exclaimed, surprised to find him there.

"Oh, I forgot to mention earlier. Muichirou has been assigned to work in your department, Nezuko-chan," Zenitsu explained.

"I can handle it myself, Zenitsu," she said, slightly annoyed.

"Why do I sense hostility in your eyes?" Zenitsu questioned.

"Just leave us to work. You're being too annoying, Zenitsu!" she snapped, her voice filled with frustration.

"It's okay, I'll excuse myself," Zenitsu replied, walking out of her room. As Muichirou and Nezuko were left alone, she couldn't help but find his behavior perplexing. Could this be his true nature? It was truly bothersome, and she disliked it. A part of her felt sorry for Zenitsu, who hadn't done anything to deserve such treatment. On the other hand, Muichirou's annoyance was palpable.

Nezuko had just arrived, and she intended to have a conversation, but unexpectedly, she encountered Zenitsu. She planned to wait for Nezuko to enter, but Zenitsu kept talking to her along the corridor, which only further aggravated her. Frustrated, she decided to return to her room and wait for a chance to have some privacy. Perhaps this was her only opportunity to ask Zenitsu to leave, even though she didn't want Nezuko to worry. However, in her anger, being mean to him seemed like the only option.