An Unexpected Encounter

"Kanao, can we talk?" Tanjiro asked as they arrived at the park.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" Kanao responded.

"I just wanted to tell you that despite having a girlfriend or feelings for someone, I can't get her out of my mind," Tanjiro confessed, his expression devoid of emotion.

"Even though she's at the age to experience love?" Kanao coaxed gently.

"I apologize. She's always pressuring me to settle down, but honestly..." Tanjiro trailed off.

"What do you feel about love between a boy and a girl?" Kanao inquired.

"I struggle to understand it. Sometimes, I feel Mik's perspective on love is exaggerated. I love her, but my feelings for her are overshadowed by my inexplicable connection to someone else. It's as if I'm caught between two worlds," Tanjiro explained.

"Don't be too hard on yourself," Kanao comforted. "Love can be complex and confusing. Maybe Mik isn't necessarily wrong; she just has a different understanding."

"It's just how I am," Tanjiro replied. "But don't worry, I won't try to take you away from her."

"Rest assured," Kanao reassured him.

Tanjiro then whisked Kanao back to the amusement area, where they enjoyed themselves until 2 PM when it was time to head home.

"Nezuko, open the door. I need to go home," Tanjiro called out.

The door creaked open, and Nezuko greeted them, saying, "Hello, you two. Tanjiro, aren't you hot wearing a turtleneck?"

"I think it looks nice on you. I bought it, and once it's washed and dried, I'll wear it proudly," Nezuko replied eagerly.

"I'm sorry," Muichirou chimed in, suddenly embracing Nezuko from behind and saying, "Hello there."

Tanjiro couldn't help but feel something was off about Nezuko's behavior. She never liked showing off her clothes, and the way she covered her shirt seemed suspicious. Muichirou's odd comment and the way she responded only heightened his curiosity.