"Unlikely Bonds and Unexpected Encounters"

"Oh, you're the one who's talking nonsense."
"Ugh, that fake Zenitsu never likes to swear."
"I... I... it's nice to say."
"Ugh, aren't you trying to meddle in other people's lives? You're not even on my level, you're narcissistic!"
Zenitsu, after being told so maliciously by him, burst into tears and said he couldn't take it anymore.

"Crybaby."
"Hey, hey, what's going on here, Muichirou? Don't scare him anymore," she said.
"Come on, Zenitsu-san, come with me and my sisters."
"Uh, I'm still as good as ever, thank you," he said, crying.
"Is it okay for a man to live like this?"
"What's wrong, Mui? If I'm not mistaken, you're also a friend of Nezuko's, right? You're just like that, so when you want to cry but can't, you try to appear emotionless?"
"Sister Shinobu?"
"No wonder why Nezuko always calls you a fool."
"Sister... sister..."

After Shinobu's joke, Mui was very angry, but she could handle it. However, now that she's mad, she loses all her composure. Seeing her like that, Shinobu started joking. Some people nearby also started taking pictures of him, causing everyone to tease him later. (Lesson learned: Never joke with Nezuko's sisters.)

"So what? Are you really going to eat with me?"
"So you think these sisters are terrible?"
"We're going to eat too, but let me call Kanao," Shinobu said.
"Hello sisters, here I am, Nezuko too."
"Yes."
"By the way, have a good meal, everyone. I'll cover it. Anyway, everyone used to cover for me before."
"Huh, you're not greedy for money anymore?"
"No!"

... "Sigh, that's all. I'm full. Just keep eating," Zenitsu said.
"Eat more. There are many delicious dishes," Nezuko said, using chopsticks to feed him.
"Ah, I've changed my mind. It's okay to eat a little more," Zenitsu said. He has a crush on Nezuko, like a near-love. He likes her gentleness. But the rooftop incident just broke him. It really reads to you, so what if you have a crush? Luckily, there were Shinobu, Mitsuri, and Nezuko, or he would've been shattered. And I like Nezuko, so of course, I can change everything for her sake...

"Goodbye, take care, Zenitsu."
"Yeah, goodbye," he said as he walked away.
"Let's go to Nezuko's house now, Shinobu."
"Okay."...

"This is Nezuko's house, sis," Kanao pointed to a nearby villa-sized house.
"It's really big."
"Hey, I only go back to my old house when I'm alone, but if there are a lot of people, I'll use the villa."
"Looks like I also made a lot of money after getting a job :)"
"Yeah, you have to study hard to get in."
"Now let's bring these things inside too," Mitsuri pointed to the bulky items. The one she was dragging was still nearby.
"Yes," Kanao and Nezuko said in unison. They finally dragged the items into the house. Mitsuri and Shinobu also chose a nearby room to stay temporarily.

"Welcome to my house."