"Farewell, Dear Friend"

"Genya? Is he gone?" Nezuko saw the lifeless body of Genya, his face turned pale, and she felt a deep sorrow welling up inside her. "Genya? Genya? Are you leaving me behind and going to be with my siblings?" Genya's mother was taken aback as she noticed his life slipping away.

"Genya, you promised to stay with me for the rest of your life, Genya!" Nezuko pleaded desperately, her voice filled with anguish.

"It can't be true. It's only been almost a day. How can he be gone so soon?" Zen's tears poured down like rain. "Genya, wake up soon, please don't go. I'll never forget you. I'm so sorry."

"Genya, you can't leave us. You can't leave everyone here," Sanemi's voice cracked with sorrow.

"Genya, Genya, can you hear me?" Nezuko tried to reach out to him, but it was in vain. Genya had passed away, never to return. The reality of his loss struck hard.

Nezuko was about to run over and grab Genya's hand, her tears flowing endlessly, but Mui stopped her. "Stop, Nezuko. He's gone. Let him rest in peace. Don't cry anymore, okay?"

"No, I haven't even said my final farewell to him," Nezuko whispered, her voice choked with grief.

"Come on, I told you to leave him be. Besides, he won't find peace if you keep crying," Mui urged, trying to console her.

Nezuko heard Mui's words, and though her heart still ached, she knew she had to let go. It was over, and there was nothing more she could do. The pain of losing a dear friend was unbearable, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of regret for not being able to say a proper goodbye.

"Come on, Nezuko, be strong. I love you," Mui said as he embraced her, gently patting her back. Nezuko didn't protest; her spirit was shattered, and she no longer had the energy to resist. She simply allowed herself to be held, finding solace in Mui's presence.

Losing someone so close and dear was a painful experience for Nezuko. She had never truly said goodbye to anyone before, and now she carried the weight of regret. Yet, she had to accept that she had to let go and move forward. It was over, and she needed to find the strength to continue on.

And in that beautiful sunny afternoon, Genya, the boy who had passed away, found peace with no regrets. Nezuko knew she would never forget him. Rest in peace, dear childhood friend.