"Letting Go of the Past"

"Ah, let's go out," Genya suggested.
"Umm, okay Genya, let's go," she replied, as Genya took her hand. They walked through a small field until Genya pointed at a flower, saying, "Flowers bloom and fade. And so do you."
"What do you mean?" she asked.
"You should probably forget about me," Genya said, and as he finished his sentence, a black hole appeared below her. She tried to get up, but Genya continued, "You're already down. Sorry, but forget about me. I don't want you to continue like that."
"No, Genya, please," she pleaded, clenching her fists tightly.
"I'm sorry, but I might be upset because of you. You know, I can't let my friend be like that," Genya said, trying to kick her hand with his feet. Gradually, she also let go, and finally, she woke up from her dream.

Three days had passed since that last encounter, and she couldn't stop thinking about him. But why did he get angry when she met him in a dream? Perhaps she should stop dwelling on the memories, but that didn't mean she would forget. It was just her way of making Genya happy.

Returning to reality, she heard someone calling out, "Nezuko, let's go out with me, Valential." Another person chimed in, "Nezuko-chan, give me chocolate." There were others who wanted her attention as well. Finally, she managed to escape from those crazy fans. Nezuko was famous for her beauty, but she wasn't happy about being constantly bothered.

"Nezuko, eat all of this," Mui said, holding a bunch of chocolates in her hand.
"What else?" Nezuko replied, realizing that she had run out of chocolates. She had spent the whole day making chocolates to give to her fans. Zen also extended his hand, holding the chocolates given by fans. Nezuko noticed that Mui still had fewer chocolates than her.

"Or this, I'll eat it. Sorry, Mui," Nezuko laughed, as they decided to go and eat together. Zen, however, still looked blankly and didn't join them. Mui couldn't resist teasing Zen a little more before leaving.

"But I still have to work," Nezuko said, as she was being pulled by Mui. She quickly let go and ran back to her work.
"So, when it's done?" Mui asked.
"Depends," Nezuko replied, as she sat back at her desk. Mui also sat down beside her. Nezuko wanted to take the opportunity to distract him so that she could give chocolates to her fans. However, a few hours passed, and he didn't leave.

"Wait, I need to go to the bathroom," she said, making an excuse to leave. She took the opportunity to pack up her things since she had finished her work a long time ago. She had planned to walk around the city and deliver chocolates. Carrying her big bag of chocolates, she headed out.

Later, when Nezuko returned, she saw Mui waiting for her. "Nezuko, I'm your fan. I saw you today. Now, can you give me chocolate?"
"Sure, here you go," Nezuko replied, handing him a piece.
"Thank you," Mui said, and Nezuko continued distributing chocolates to others until the 23rd person.

"Nezuko, give it to me," Mui suddenly appeared again.
"It's been a long time," Mui said. Nezuko realized that Mui had also brought her bag of chocolates home. Mui then suggested, "Hey, since today is a special day, instead of chocolate, I'll invite everyone out."
"That sounds good. You can invite the other 20," Nezuko agreed.
"Where should we go?" Mui asked.
"Well, let's go to my house to hang out," Nezuko proposed. "And if you want, you can even stay overnight."
"Okay, I'll give in since it's a special day," Mui replied, but from a different perspective, a hooded figure observed them, starting to get annoyed.

Meanwhile, Nezuko was enjoying her time with her dear fans at her house when suddenly...
"Baby, can I dance with you?" someone asked.
"Um, that's fine," Nezuko reluctantly agreed, trying to deepen her bond with her fans. However, someone else objected, "No, I won't allow you to dance with your own brother!"
"Tanjiro?" Nezuko questioned, surprised by his sudden appearance.

Confusion and whispers spread among the fans as they witnessed Nezuko's neck adorned with a hickey. Mui, who had a considerable number of fans, had a complicated relationship with them. Some had turned from love to hate and started spreading negative rumors about her on social media and in newspapers. Nezuko shouted for them to leave her alone, feeling the weight of the situation.

"Now," Tanjiro intervened, standing up for his sister. "Leave Nezuko alone. Don't you think she deserves someone better than me?"
"Tanjiro?" Nezuko questioned, relieved to have her brother by her side.