Sin Dementia's Character Information:

Technically, however, I am only doing this because I want to get rid of all those picture about Techwear. But aside from that, this is a pretty interesting story I am about to make. What if Bloodborne has a sequel that takes it to the modern or future age? I mean, it is obvious (or maybe not) that Miyazaki must have seen RWBY and got inspired by it by showing off Mix-and-Match Transforming Weapons and Hunters and all. I mean, really. Isn't that so obvious?

I mean, maybe but...

Anyway, I was supposed to like make a Bloodborne and Senran Kagura but then I thought, Senran Kagura is just too lighthearted so just the Taimanin. I will admit that I am in over my head of creating another Taimanin despite how I basically have no idea of the lore behind it and I just only watched it for the seriously voluptuous and attractive female characters wearing sexy outfits that all get a lot of perverted situations like no other.

With that said, let's get right to it on this character information.

By the way, I am thinking of taking inspiration from 'The Demon Killers' which is basically how Vietnam War Veterans are being transported to the Taimanin Universe.
___________________________________________

Name: Sin Dementia

Title: The Blood Hunter. The Hunter Killer. The Sinful Dementia.

Character Information:A white haired girl wearing an eye patch and carrying some bizarre albeit versatile and deadly arsenal, Sin is a quiet and stoic girl with a subdued personality who just want to protect her hometown from the threat of beasts ...

A white haired girl wearing an eye patch and carrying some bizarre albeit versatile and deadly arsenal, Sin is a quiet and stoic girl with a subdued personality who just want to protect her hometown from the threat of beasts that prowls in the night when one mission of joining a hunter team to chase down some kind of monster in the hearts of Tokyo and that is where she met her allies in the form of those bodysuit wearing demon slaying ninjas known as the Taimanin. Young but experienced and powerful, all the demons and criminals in the underworld shall fear the borderline violent and insanity driven prowess that is Sin and the Conspiracy of Hunters that served some all-powerful eldritch abomination.

Personality:
Sin herself may look young and not even a year older than that but there is no denying that Sin is experienced and mature, capable of authority and power and pretty much has seen it all in the wide spectrum of things.

Her experience has made her much more knowledgeable than she looks and unnerving as she looked, a no-nonsense character that doesn't give her enemies any quarter and proved herself to be highly skilled at such things.

However, aside from being an experienced huntress who hunts monsters on a daily basis, Sin is still a nice, kind, caring and considerate girl who cares about her friends, allies and is also sympathetic.

Furthermore, despite being presented as overly mature, Sin does have her childish side which is namely her fascination for all kinds of weapons of all types and is pretty knowledgeable about them as well as knowing how to use them.