Chapter 8: The Ascension of Machinery

After sci-fi versions of Dark Souls like The Surge and it's sequel, I would think about putting it to fruition. I mean, I imagined a Dark Soul to have a sci fi makeover and would you look at that, it's here.

Well, anyway. This Covenant exist just because it is about mix and match transforming weapons and the Hunters taking to a modern or futuristic edge.

And isn't it that obvious regarding it's uses?

Well, regardless. Let's get right in to the chapter, shall we?
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, in what can be described as a futuristic workshop, full of junk and machine parts everywhere lined up on every table and every cabinet, there stood a girl fixing something on a workbench.

She appears to be a girl wearing dark grey shorts alongside a sleeveless shirt that is pulled up and tied to reveal her stomach area while have brunette hire tied to a bob cut

She appears to be a girl wearing dark grey shorts alongside a sleeveless shirt that is pulled up and tied to reveal her stomach area while have brunette hire tied to a bob cut. However, what is most prevalent of her features is the fact that both of her legs and one of her arms are all mechanical.

This girl appears to be fixing something on a table as she is busy humming cheerfully as she is trying to fix something. That was until she yelped as she can both her breast and ass being fondled by something hard and metallic.

"Hello, Shouko. Whatcha doing?" The girl named Shouko looked back to see her girlfriend.

She appears to be a long-haired blonde girl that wears only one clothing which looks like a really small dress with a zipper pulled to reveal her cleavage and does nothing to hide how voluptuous she is alongside having two arms being made of metal...

She appears to be a long-haired blonde girl that wears only one clothing which looks like a really small dress with a zipper pulled to reveal her cleavage and does nothing to hide how voluptuous she is alongside having two arms being made of metal prosthetics.

"Mou, Javelin-chan. Can't you see that I am busy here and-KYA-Wait don't touch there." Shouko tried to say something but all she can do is moaning.

"But you liked it, don't you?" Javelin said as she continue fondling both her breast and her butt. "Seriously, thought. What exactly are you making?"

"Well, if you please would let me go, I'll..." Javelin then let go of her as Shouko just gives a small glare as Javelin just gives a faux surrender with her hands in the air. "Mou, Javelin-chan. You can't get enough, can you?" Shouko teased against Javelin as she just give her a small kiss.