Chapter 10: Breakout Procedure Engaged

Well, since we have seen the likes of organisation like from Martin Mystery, Hellboy and SCP Foundation fighting against the supernatural, why not exactly?

Furthermore, the idea of a government organisation being led by an eldritch abomination that keeps the world safe is kind of a cool concept and for those who don't know, this is an expy from Hunter: The Vigil, Task Force: Valkyrie, a shadowy government who protect the world with cutting edge technology.

Also, has anyone felt like they can't stopped getting addicted from downloading any pictures they liked from danbooru, pinterest and google images and know that you will harm your phone or computer with leftover pictures? Me, neither because I have a lot of images and it hasn't been gone in a like forever.

It also doesn't helped that Wattpad can only except 20 images minus the ones on top so either way, it really sucked.

Well, no time like the present. Let's give it a go, shall we?
_____________________________________________

"Having a busy day, sir?"

Weyland finally woke up to see himself staring at the white ceiling. He could feel that he is lying down on a bed and not wearing his signature blue suit on.

He finally looked to his left to see who is talking to him.

"Not as much as you are still sit beside me, Kenji." Weyland said to his right-hand man.

He appears to be a man dressed in a black coat and suit with a spiked and short black hair and having eyes that looked rather dead on the inside

Kenji just grunts at Weyland's accusation.

"I am only guarding from any and all threats in here. You won't know if there enemies closer than you think." Kenji explained.

"Yes, well. You won't need to worry. I... have a 'gift' that even death won't kill me." Weyland explained.

"I know, sir. Being a 'hunter' to some eldritch abomination from out of space and time does take a toll on you. Especially when I found you sleeping in your office." Kenji said.

"Yes, well..." Weyland tried to make am excuse but he just sigh, "You know what. I don't want to make anymore excuses to you. Especially when we all crazy lives ahead of us." Weyland remarked as he slumped himself on his bed.

"Yeah, I remember the day when we were once mercenaries working from the American. How we fought in a war and how we only care more about ourselves than others." Kenji described their past.

"But the existence of demons, monsters and seeing a woman being raped makes me changed that mindset. Now, I will admit that I am hardly a hero. Nor a good man. But I can still feel the refusal to ignore an innocent suffering from something that should have killed us." Weyland explained.