Chapter 3: The Preparation for the Huntress of Hunters

Alright so, this will be where it will be cut into parts of the different chapter, showcasing each of the Covenant preparing themselves in order with the exception of Sin since as the main protagonist, she is the first to see her own preparation.

Well, regardless, let's get this show on the road, shall we?
___________________________________________

In the Hunter's Dream...

Akame is now busy with herself in fixing Son's bike as she wears her goggles and using a blow torch to fix it up.

Akame then breathes a sigh of relief as she wiped her sweat away. She licked her lips to find out how dried up it is.

Akame sighs before she just get off and fix Sin's bike for later.

Where she is thought, she is in the garage where Sin's bike is alongside a lot of tools in the garage.

Akame then walk into a door to find herself in what can be described as a living room filled with a television set, a couch and a small table filled with fruits that, ironically not have been spoiled rotten yet.

As Akame yawned and sit down on the couch to watch her show or something, she felt tensed or something.

Akame then stands up as she then walked towards the door and opens it.

Not so surprising to her is those mysterious and enigmatic hooded servants in the Hunter's Dream, the Messengers.

"Oh great Hunter. I bring a message to you." The Messenger said in that high pitched, raspy voice to her.

"What is it now?" Akame said in annoyance.

"A team of the Hunter of Hunters Covenant has met a grievous trouble somewhere. They need further assistance." The Messenger said to Akame.

Akame just sigh and just looked at the Messenger, "Alright. Who wants my help and where is she?" Akame questioned the Messenger.

The Messenger, instead of answering, then do something to the glowing polygonal in his hand and showed Akame the image. What she saw made her scowl.

"Great. Its those girls again." Akame said as she pinched her nose in frustration. "Alright then. Take me to them." Akame said as the Messenger's polygonal orb then glows as suddenly, a ringing bell is heard as they both disappear.
___________________________________________

Meanwhile, at some place in the jungle in the middle of nowhere...

There sits seriously a lot of wrecked planes and houses everywhere like it is a graveyard for all the aerial vehicles there

"Take cover now..." A female voice is heard as explosion are rocketing everywhere.