Chapter 7: The Dawn Crescendo of Half-Bloods

"Why is that only humans are the only ones to commune with their God? Don't you think that's weirdly fucked up." - The Original Master of the Covenant of Half-Bloods.

Well, I can't be discriminating, okay? This Covenant is mostly created regarding the 'Lucifuge' Hunter Conspiracy about half-demon Hunters that I have made a story regarding a half-demon joining a Taimanin and I would but I am not adding something that I already have so I pick half-supernaturals in the brink.

Overall, with a lot of pictures I have regarding characters have animalistic features, gotta put it to good use.

Read it and enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, in some parts of the Hunter's Dream....

"So, have you finally show your squid-like appendages to me after all these years, Kraken." A female voice just said.

She looked to be a girl wearing a jacket with with blue jeans shorts while having long blue hair with red eyes, alongside red crooked horns and a tail from her back as she wields two glowing swords in each hand as she gives a glare to someone

"Oh, what's wrong, Orobos? Having trouble smelling sea water? Kind of ironic when we are near a fishing village and our Great One is a giant sea creature up in the sky." Another woman said.

She appears to be a girl wearing a uniform with a black shirt and long white sleeves while also wearing a jacket and pants that seemed

She appears to be a girl wearing a uniform with a black shirt and long white sleeves while also wearing a jacket and pants that seemed... pretty exposed while also carrying dark-blue canisters. Also, not only does she dark blue hair but also have goggles on her head as well as what can be described as octopus tentacle-like tails from her back. All the while, carrying a sniper rifle in hand.

"I can tolerate the sea water just fine, Kraken. What I cannot tolerate is you. Why are you here now of all places?" Orobos said as she glare at Kraken.