Chapter 5: Who is Cain?

You know what I seriously think there is a trend in Wattpad? It always involves Male Readers from the gratuitous uses of (Y/N). I mean, seriously. What is wrong with trying to make up a name for yourselves? I mean, it can be Mark, Steve, Lucia, Light Sentinel, any name that doesn't have to be (Y/N) (F/N) (L/N) (H/C) (S/C).

And then, there is not only a lot of bad writing but also a lot of people wanting to make a character that is bullied, neglected or abused or something. Seriously, have you read the other stories with that tag line. We get it. We don't need to read more of those bullshit.

Not only that but some of the stories, not wanting to point any names, are all not only have bad grammar but also bad at telling a story.

It is always harem. It is always the character being bullied. It is always about... whatever it is that just makes a bad story. I would try to list out some of the worst that deserves to be rewritten and remaked. You can call it, plagiarism. I call it, 'this is my new child now. And I will make him better than ever. For I am His Real Daddy'.

Anyway, that stuff aside, this will talk about a Hunter Covenant named the Cainite Brotherhood and if you people don't know, it is an expy of the The Cainite Heresy who seemed to be an ancient cult that is named after the first murderer who murdered Abel in the Bible or something and being so obsessive with hunting down vampires that they ignore other supernatural creatures who are just as much and even more of a threat to humanity and the world at large.

For the most part, if I should know about this, when people talk about the World of Darkness, everyone will always talked about Vampire: The Masquerade especially the video game, 'Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines'...

And the soon to be game, Vampire: The Masquerade — Bloodlines 2...

A video game where you play as a Vampire in an RPG, Open World Gameplay seemed to be a fun concept full of guns, NPC interaction, story and all the blood and gore you could possibly think. At least that is what I think. I didn't play it but hey, maybe you fans should know why thought.

Well, anyway. Right down to this story, there will be tons of Vampires. Bloodborne has Vampires such as it's gratuitous obsession with blood and gothic horror (before it goes cosmic horror), Taimanin has the main antagonist Edwin Black as a Vampire alongside other vampires and of course, the World of Darkness also have vampires as its most iconic monsters full of clans that take inspiration from vampire stereotypes like either being beautiful but sociopathic, savage, barbaric but partially noble, quiet and reclusive who are really afraid of the light, seriously ugly creatures like the monsters they are and self-entitled and controlling leaders.

Overall, if anyone is a goth, he could be obsessed with vampires.

Anyway, on with the chapter.
_____________________________________________

Meanwhile, in what can be described as a large building that is also considered to be an abandoned church.