Chapter 2: The Meeting of The Covenant Masters

For those who should be familiar with this, check out Hunter: The Vigil for anything... familiar.
___________________________________________

A meeting is held in what can be described as a very huge church.

Inside, many of the more important Hunters are busy taking their seats as a meeting is held.

They all discuss themselves over what the meeting is until finally, The Second First Hunter has come.

She appears to be a blonde woman wearing an armoured nun outfit with blue eyes, a slit appearing showcasing her skirt and is carrying a large greatsword that she wield with little effort

All of the Hunters quite down at the appearance of the Second First Hunter.

And then of course, the appearance of something behind her.

A giant eye and mouth with a writhing mass of blue flesh.

To those unknown, it may appear to be some kind of giant eldritch monster but to the Hunters of the dream, it is their Great One.

The Second First Hunter then clear her throat as she then began the meeting.

"Greetings, all of you. For those of you who don't know me, I am Mother Theresa, the Second First Hunter of the Dreams. And our Great One has called this meeting to discuss our problem." Theresa said to her audience. "But before we begin our meeting, will all the Covenant Masters introduce themselves, please?" Theresa said as one by one, all of the Covenant Masters then introduced themselves to the whole crowd.

One of the Covenant Masters appears to be a young man wearing a dark-blue uniform consisting consisting of a long coat and cape that has a celestial art in the interior while sporting short blonde hair, pointed ears and a whole lot of gold jewelry

"Covenant Master Aegis of the Gladius Templum Scroll. At your service." Aegis introduced himself as he stands up.

The Gladius Templum Scroll. A Covenant that seemed to date back since, in their own words, the existence of the lost city of Atlantis. They are said to be the custodians of the city of its vast labyrinth and guarding it's many magical relics until Atlantis has fallen for a number reasons and this Covenant would have not existed were it not for their original founder making contact with the Great One.