Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hunter's Dream

"Now, do you all know why you are here?"

....

"I'm not mad. Just want to know the answer."

...

...

...

...

"Cause... We fucked up."

"Shouko. Language. And yes, you two fucked it up. Cause you know why?"

"Cause we are in over our heads at fighting rogue hunters?"

"Well, yes. And after that?"

"We aren't prepared?"

"And?"

...

...

...

"You two are making out, alright. I specifically told you two to guard at the school but no, you just want to have fun first before doing your job. And now where it ended all up. Not only were you almost get killed by the killers but a cyclist and five police officers were all killed. Do you have anything to say for yourselves?"

...

...

...

...

"Huh. But... I won't ignore credits where credits due. I mean, Shouko, you did kill Barrel and the traps are pretty effective and thought out. Too bad it isn't good enough."

...

...

...

"You both have great potential nonetheless. So don't be lazy, okay?"

"Hai. Sin-sensei."

A sound of someone hitting in the head is heard.

"Itai." The two girls said.

"That's master to you."

"Okay, master."

"Now come on, it's time to go travelling to that place again. Because no matter how many times we get there, it never cease to amaze me."

Sin said as Mizuki and Shouko are in a dimensional corridor that is cut off from space and time as they continued riding with Sin on her motorcycle as an exit appears and Sin and her disciples are now on the bridge as they looked at the destination before them.

In front of them looks what appears to be a medieval design European village situated on a tall mountain

On top of said European village in the sky is some kind of gigantic abomination of eldritch proportion, looking like a jellyfish crossed with a squid with multiple mouths and tentacles all around.