Prologue: The Huntress of Hunters

You know, I don't get how I always get followers despite the controversy I had. I mean, I write a work in over my head and the next thing I know, I instantly get my own followers.

What? Is my work always such a joy for you guys to read? Not complaining however but I do warn you all that you will be disappointed about this.
___________________________________________

In the middle of the night, where the darkness looms in the forest, a situation arise.

Piling in the forest are many, many bloodied corpses strewn all over the place, some impaled on branches and others are eviscerated in horrible ways.

It would be horrific and you could be sympathetic with the victims.

Only to see that this corpses are not human.

Some looked like giant burly being with animalistic heads consisting of either a lion, a bear or other animals while most appear to be rather grey skinned with pointed ears.

All of these corpses are nothing more than Demons.

Former residents from a Dark World and have some fun in the human world for their own leisure.

Unfortunately, what they find are not something fun but by something that put fear into their hearts to the core.

And right now, they will encounter a very dangerous one at that.

"NO, PLEASE. MERCY. MERCY. MER-AAAAGGGGHHHHH!?"

A scream is being heard as one of those pointy eared demon is being slowly pushed into the branch of a tree as he gets impaled from the groin to the mouth.

The figure then looked around as three more demons, all orcs are all in their fighting stance as they try to fight the one that killed them all gruesomely in the first place.

He appears to be a big burly man wearing grey overalls with the closest thing his skin is exposing are all grey and scarred with metal spikes jutting all over with one of the impaled metal holding the man's overalls

He appears to be a big burly man wearing grey overalls with the closest thing his skin is exposing are all grey and scarred with metal spikes jutting all over with one of the impaled metal holding the man's overalls. On his hand is a machete-like weapon that seemed to be more like a piece of metal embedded on a handle while on the hand, he is carrying a bear trap. His head is bald and his face is hidden beneath a mask that looks like a wooden face of a demonic expression with an open mouth full of razor sharp teeth and the eye holes being vacant with only a scar on the one eye.

Overall, he looks like serial killer. And this killer have finally met his new victims.

As the killer stare into the three orcs, one of the orcs charge in with fist in hand. However, the killer dodged by moving to the side as the orc before his head gets bisected by the killer's weapon.

One of the orcs charge in as he tried to punch the killer in a boxing stance. The orc then grabbed the killer's throat and the orc smirked as he prepare to punch him only to squeal in pain as the killer stabbed him in the gut.