Save Me

!TRIGGER WARNING!

"I wanna breathe, I hate this night,
Now I wanna wake up, I hate my dreams.
-
It's dangerous, my broken appearance,
Save me, I can't hold myself, I can't."

'Save Me, BTS'

───── ❝ Save Me ❞ ─────

A young, beautiful girl; march her way to her home under the gloomy sky. Although, she wouldn't call it 'home', she simply came back there because she has nowhere else to go.

Her head feels wet, so she looked up to the sky, who has the same feeling as her now. She didn't bother to put on her rusty hoodie, she just stood there.

Closing her eyes as the droplets of water starts to get heavier. She enjoy the heavy rain pouring over her fragile body.

Even the world know exactly how I feel, so why can't they?

Letting out a big sigh, she continue her walk, with people staring at her. They're probably wondering why she's not using an umbrella under the heavy rain.

Well, she doesn't have one with her.

Her time in the rain didn't last long until she reached an old building. Her each steps feels heavier and heavier with each staircases.

Eventually, she stops in front of a door. She stay there for a good few minutes–feeling uneasy. She's been here her whole life, yet it doesn't help her uneasiness everytime she's here.

Just as she opened the door, a glass bottle is thrown right next to her. The fragile glass broke into pieces; representing her feeling.

"Where the fuck have you been?"

Her own flesh and blood, right there, in front of her. She gawked her, towering her shorter figure.

"I was studying in the library, mother."

Despite her harsh behaviour, she still speak with honorifics—gaze fixed on the ground. She could smell the strong scent she's used to, coming out of her; alcohol.

"Why bother to study when you know you'll end up as a slut," her remarks doesn't surprise her, yet the pain in her heart still feel fresh.

Her mother grab her face harshly. She close her eyes shut, her body tremble in fear.

Calm down, she's your mother. She won't hurt you. She won't hurt her own daughter.