Home

"It's comfortable even as you say nothing,
It became my home because you were there,
You know I want that,
Home."

'Home, BTS'

───── ❝ Home ❞ ─────

Artemis and the boys arrive at a small place; their home.

A small living room with two moderate couch, placed next to each other. In front those couches, there's a wide fur carpet rug with stacks of pillows and folded thick blankets. And in the middle of the room, there's a small table with a projector on top.

Just a bit further back, is the kitchen with a small fridge. A beige colored hanging cabinet is hung above the stove.

Next to the fridge, there's a small hall leading to a bathroom with a tub in it. And there's stairs right next the bathroom.

On the second floor, it's an open space with a few tables and chairs with a few games on it; cards, jenga, checkers, etc. At the corner, there's big closet and next to it, a single bed with white dusty sheets. And that's it.

It's indeed not much but Artemis would definitely choose this over that house she once lived in.

"Wait here," Namjoon request her to sit on the couch; which she did. "I'm gonna get you some clothes, you're definitely not staying in those." He then, went upstairs.

Jin squat in front of her, placing his big palms on her knee, "Have you eat?"

Artemis look at him blankly. Honestly, she forgot when was the last she ate something, she didn't feel hungry, though. Again, she's used to it.

"No, but don't worry I don't—,"

"When was the last the last time you had a meal?"

His question taken her aback.

Does he read minds?

She scratch the back of her neck, "I... don't really remember. Maybe 2 or 3 days ago?" She innocently blurt out.

Her answer left him in shock. "3 days? How did you even had the energy to stand up?"

"I dunno. I'm used to it," she shrugs. "Don't worry. It's late already, you must be tired. I can eat—"

"No. You're eating now," with that, he stand up and jog to the kitchen. Cooking her something to eat.