I'm Fine

it's okay,
even though my grief is gone,
with a black cloud,
even if I lie in endless dreams,
crumpled to the limit,
the wings are torn,
even if I'm not myself someday,
it's okay,

'I'm Fine, BTS'

───── ❝ I'm Fine ❞ ─────

Days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, and months turn into year. Time flew by so fast it feels like it's only yesterday when Artemis found her 'family'; her saviors. Who pulled her out of a hell hole she once lived in.

She learned a lot from the boys. Things what her mother was supposed to do–which she never got the chance to look up to. Their way of surviving, living their life to the fullest even if they don't have much, or simply just having fun. She learn it all from them.

Living for a year with them, of course there's some arguments, both big or small. Yet they work it out by sharing their own opinions and came into conclusions which they all agreed to.

Life's never been better for her than this. Her dark outlook to the world slowly sink into the earth's deepest core, and she start to look at life at least in a more positive way.

I am so grateful I met these boys on my lowest stage.

The chant lingers in her mind everytime she's looking at the boys in their greatest time. Artemis loved them more than what she thought she could; and the boys loved her more than what she could imagine.

Wishing they can stay forever like this, but time is not something immortal, they pass. Yet, it feels like the time stops. It feels like the universe is giving them a chance to cherish every moments life gave them to enjoy.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

"I'm home!"

Jin's voice all over the house. Artemis excitedly run downstairs, happy to hear her 'mom' home.

"Momma!" Jumping into his embrace, Artemis cling on to their eldest like a baby koala.

Overcomed by her cuteness, he ruffle her hair, "Aigoo~, did my daughter missed me?"

"You both really need to stop being all lovey dovey and cringy."

Both of them look over to the voice's owner. Yoongi sit there om the couch, looking at both of them with a digusted face. Yoongi got his day off so he stayed home; babysitting Artemis who's likely to cause trouble or cry if she's left alone.