YNWA

"At the end of this road you walk alone
Will you step on it, whatever there may be
Sometimes we may get tired or sick
That’s okay, I am by your side
If you and I are together
We can smile"

'A Supplementary Story : You Never Walk Alone, BTS'

───── ❝ YNWA ❞ ─────

Artemis decided to go to her studio, working on the album again. When the boys had wrote amazing lines yesterday morning; she haven't even come up with one word.

Writing lyrics is easy, however there's always inspiration blockage that never seems to end for Artemis. She continues to stare into thin air, as the empty papers in front of her waiting for any words to be written.

Huffing out a breath of stress, she grips a handful of her thick hair–pulling it briefly.

I need a damn inspiration.

Averting her gaze to her phone, she hesitates whether to open it or not. Namjoon and Jin had alwa6ys limited her time on social media, as she's always breaking down over how many hates they're receiving.

This few weeks had been better for her when Yoongi decided to delete social media apps on her phone, letting her to have time to compose herself.

I really hate this.

She slowly extend her hand to grab the flat object. Her body shivers whilst the app is downloading, many thoughts came rushing through her mind like strong waves.

Opening the app, she closes her eyes. Inhaling a deep breath—mentally preparing herself.

Maybe it won't be as bad as last time.

With that thought—hope. She scrolls down their social medias, clicking each pictures they updated.

She's dead wrong. It's not decreasing, instead, it's getting worse.

The live variety show they shoot earlier, so many people are talking about it. About her, specifically.

A screenshoted picture, when she was struggling to get out from Gary's grip. So many reacted to it, and it's indeed not a very good one.

Does she has no manners?

I'm so sick of her.

Ew what is she thinking?

Petition to kick her out?

Being in a variety show with only boys? Bet something interesting happened after.

LOL Running Man has no more guests since other groups became successful, now they had to invite Bangtan Sonyeondan to keep the show going.

There's so many new artists lately, but this one just flop.