Tomorrow

"Same day, same moon
24/7 every moment repeats.
My life is in between
Jobless twenty-somethings are afraid of tomorrow."

'Tomorrow, BTS'

───── ❝ Tomorrow ❞ ─────

"So what happened to the boys?"

"Well, Taehyung gave himself up to the police after that. Hoseok got narcolepsy not long after, as he couldn't bare the trauma, and so does Jimin. He got a mental condition because he denied the fact that she's gone, he still thought that she's alive."

The girl explained what's typed on the stack of clipped papers, turning to another page.

"Yoongi fell into depression and attempted suicide as well, but he's stopped by Jungkook many times. Jungkook eventually also fell into depression, lost; but he's still in his right mind, so he occupied it by acting like he's fine. And Namjoon, because of his criminal records, he couldn't get a proper job so he ended up working in a gas station."

"As for Jin, he starts to experience dreams where she would come up to him, saying he should get the boys back on a right path; for her. She kept reminding him that she's only physically gone, but her soul is always there with the boys."

The man paused for a while, thinking. Scribbling down some words on a paper before him. Taking off his glasses, he smile faintly.

She nibble on her lips in anticipation for what he's going to say.

"Yeah we could use this. Let me discuss it with the production team first, you guys can work on your songs while we prepare everything else. You can go now."

Yes! Finally he aprroves!

Her insides squirmed in excitement, yet she kept her cool. Letting out a breath she didn't even know was holding.

The girl stand up–almost jumping, bowing slightly before leaving his office; making her way to another particular room.

'Huntress' Ground', that's what it said on the sign sticked to the blurry glass door.

She enter the awfully familiar room where she spent fully a month in it, working on their upcoming comeback concept.

Plopping herself to her hot chair in front of a big monitor screen–along with a midi keyboard, she closes her eyes while letting out a big sigh.

She rub her throbbing head from working non-stop; her eyebags said it all. Her eyes are sore and stinging from staring at the screen every now and then.

I wonder what people my age's doing right now at this time. Searching for love? Going out? Partying?

Looking to the side of her working desk, she stare at a small frame right next to her keyboard.