Born Singer

"While you all were teasing the keyboard I fulfilled my dreams
sun glasses hair style, I know why you ridicule me
In any case, It's me who's gone further than you at age 20"

'Born Singer, BTS'

───── ❝ Born Singer❞ ─────

Artemis jolt up from her sleep when she heard something clanks. Looking next to her side, her leader is nowhere to be seen. She glance to her nightstand-9 am.

She sigh, pulling her face downwards in annoyance.

My guess it's either Namjoon or Taehyung.

Climbing off her bed, grumpily walking towards the door. Inhaling a deep breath before opening it—mentally preparing herself for whatever happening behind it.

Right after she opened it, something was thrown right to her face, blinding her in white. She froze on her spot, mentally palming herself.

Wake up early on a day off, and get blinded once I stepped out. What a great morning.

"Arty help me!" A very familiar counter tenor voice screeched. Stumbling back when Jimin used her body as a shield.

"Yah! The fuck did you do?!" She pulls off the white cloth from her head—exasperated, she snap her head back at Jimin who held on to her for dear life.

Just before she could proceed, her body met the cold floor. She feels like she had been hit by a car by it's weight.

None other than Kim Taehyung.

"I specifically told you not to touch it!" Taehyung yelled—vigorously hitting Jimin.

Jimin is crushed at the bottom while Artemis is crushed in the middle. So by logic, Artemis got hit as well.

"You fucking idiots I have nothing to do with this! Get off me!"

She stood up by full force, throwing Taehyung off her body. Putting her hands on her hips, she eyed the two with annoyance.

Now the two acknowledge the real deal. They've awoken the devil, now they have to face the consequences.

"Him!" They both point at each others in sync.

"You know what," Artemis cracked her knuckles, bringing horrors to their eyes. "I have two destructive hands. So to make it even, I'll snap both of your necks at once."

"Run!"

They both fled in instance, desperately rushing to search for a place to hide.

"Get back here!"

She roar, furiously stomping after them. She spot those two at an easy corner, desperately trying to get away.

She smirks in victory, "Now. Where were we again?"