Running Man EP 300

*the episode was originally filmed during Young Forever era. but for the story-line purpose, this is filmed before HYYH. thankyou for you understanment, enjoy! ♡

───── ❝Running Man LEGEND 300❞ ─────

Next day, they wake up early to prepare themselves for Running Man–the varietshow they about to attend.

The shoot will begin at 2, actually. But 8 members in one house will take a while for them to be all ready. Moreover there's only two bathrooms in the dorm, so they have to take turns.

While Artemis and Jungkook taking a shower, the rest are having breakfast–starting to write lyrics in the meantime.

"Hyung what do you think?" Jimin show his scribbled paper to Yoongi, who's immersed in his work as well.

Yoongi avert his gaze to Jimin, proceeding to read what he had written.

'Let’s move
Goodbye to this place, that we grew attached to
Let’s move
Now to a higher place
While taking the last box out of the empty room
I looked back for a moment
Times we cried and laughed
Goodbye now'

Jimin fiddling with his fingers, unsure of what he would say, "Uh... It's about when we move here," he hesitantly explaining the lyrics

Yoongi smiled proudly at the Busan boy, approving his writings.

"It's great, we can definitely use this," Yoongi nods, giving back the paper for Jimin to continue.

A smile crept up on the corner of the younger's lips. His eyesmile is just everything–deserving every love the world could possibly give.

"Guys I'm done! Who wants to go next?" Artemis announces, walking to their gathering point in her bathrobe. Her other hand is busy drying her long hair.

Taehyung immediately strides to the empty bathroom before anyone else. Artemis take her seat, between Namjoon and Hoseok. She peeks on Namjoon's work, he already wrote so many song–worthy words.

What a genius.

The leader notices her stare, he just giggle. Ruffling her wet hair lovingly before continuing to work on his writings.

I wanna be like him.

"Dry your hair quickly, you'll catch a cold," Jin peered at Artemis while passing her breakfast.

"It'll dry itself eventually, anyway thanks," Artemis digs into her smoothie bowl, specifically made just like how she like it. Filled with only berries and mangos.

Jungkook appear out of nowhere, stealing a spoon out of Artemis' smoothie bowl.

"Hey!"

"It's just a spoon!" Jungkook justify, talking back with his pursed lips.

"Use your words bunny. Sheesh you're so frustrating," she sneers, rolling her eyes.