The Eternal

'Your arms, your warmth, your heart
I beg to see them again
In this moment, the warm flower wind'

-Hold Me Tight, BTS-

───── ❝ Hold Me Tight ❞ ─────

Artemis nervously taps her foot as the list of nominees for the prestigious daesang are announced and shown on the big screen, with massive crowds screaming behind their seat.

They wrapped their epic performance an hour ago. The reaction were good, everyone loved it.

But in the other hand, Artemis couldn't seem to enjoy the show as she used to.

Her mind were struck on the conversation they had a few months ago.

"If we didn't get the daesang, then we'll quit."

The horrifying sentence played on repeat like a broken stereo in her mind. Her heartbeat race as the MC stood behind the standing mic.

The fate is all up to what will happen.

"So now, for what we are all waiting for, we're going to announce the winner of daesang this year," the female MC started.

Giving her partner a sign, the male MC now speak, "The winner for MAMA 2018 Artist of The Year, goes to-"

Please, God.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan! Congratulations!"

The tensed atmosphere that surrounds them for the past hour, vanished instantly. Their body fall back on the couch they're sitting as the other artists stood up to give them a standing ovation.

"Come on get up!"

Artemis look up to two hands in front of her. Jin and Jungkook brightly smile at her with glossy eyes-fighting their happy tears back. She gladly took them and stood up, bowing to the other artists to show grattitude.

The members walk towards the stage with light steps. Their fate had been decided. It's as if they're walking towards a gate with a very bright light at the other end. Towards a new fresh start.

They'll continue to strive as 8.

Receiving the award, the members looked at each others—deciding who to give their speech first—Namjoon glance at Artemis who's at lost, staring into the army bomb ocean before their eyes with such a loving gaze.