Skit : Expectation

'If you think you’re going to crash, step on the pedal harder.
Never mind, never mind,
Even if it’s a road of thorns, we still run.

Never mind, never mind,Even if it’s a road of thorns, we still run

───── ❝ Skit : Expectation ❞ ─────

After months of undeniably exhausting and draining work, their first album are finally released; HwaYangYeonHwa. And now with it released, their schedules are tight with multiple comeback stages.

Now the members are backstage, preparing themselves for an award music show. The cheerings from fans could be heard even from their dressing room.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan is on in 20 minutes!" The director of the music show announces.

"You good?" A staff asked Artemis, who seems paler than usual.

Not going to lie, she's exhausted and been feeling nauseous ever since the morning.

The stress and pressure really got into her.

Forming a thin line on her lips, she nods assuringly, "I'm fine."

All the members are done with their makeovers, and now they're gathered in the empty waiting room. The staffs giving them time for themselves before their stage begin.

"Do you think we can reach number 1?" Namjoon asks, looking at his members one by one.

Yoongi shrugs, "Well, not getting caught up on being number 1 or whatever, I really like the album itself. The album is good. I like the songs and concept, thanks to pur Artemis."

The girl looks down with a shy smile, flustered.

Namjoon sigh, "If I'm being honest, I can't be satisfied with the album now. We have to get number 1."

"Yeah," Jin agree with the leader, fiddling with his fingers in anticipation.

"Hey, but don't... have expectations," Hoseok warned, not wanting his members to be turned down with whatever the result is.

"No. But I... end up having expectations," Namjoon burry his face on the palms of his hands.

"Me," Taehyung raise his hand slightly, "Me too."

"As for me, I don't know what to think. I don't know if I should really be hopeful or not. I don't know what to think," Jimin confess his confusions.

Artemis nibble on her painted lower lip, "I'm with Jimin. I mean, I'm happy with the album, like Yoongi hyung. We put our everything in this, I have expectations as well but I don't really know what to think. I don't want to expect something uncertain and hazy."

"Honestly..."

Hoseok cut Taehyung before he could finish his sentence, "I'm not expecting anything."