Butterfly

"Don't go to those woods over there,
My heart is still shattering on you,
(I just wanted to vaporize like this).
My love that is forever,
It's all free for you baby."

'Butterfly, BTS'

───── ❝ Butterfly ❞ ─────

The dorm fell in silence-not much of a silence. Hoseok and those three ducks are gone, Yoongi's room dead silent, and some loud bickers could be heard from Jin kept losing his game.

However, it was a peaceful evening with slow songs on the background from their speaker.

Namjoon's seated on his side of bed, reading a book while Artemis is next to him, still stirred in her sleep—or momentary death.

He glance at her when he heard whimpers. Artemis' body twitches as she mutter out inaudible words.

He place his book on his nightstand, scooting closer to the girl. He lay down and gently pulling her into his embrace. She immediately stop twitching when he does.

Living with her for 5 years got them to know every tiny little details about her. Including this one; she twitches when she has bad dreams.

And she always have nightmares when no one hugs her in her sleep.

They grew fond to the girl as if she's their own sister; sometimes even daughter for the hyungs. It couldn't be helped, they-Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok basically raised her.

She was only 12 years old when she met them, when she joined the agency. The memories are still so fresh to him.

--

"What's your name?"

"H-Han Artemis..." The little girl with wolf cub–alike eyes, stuttered.

Her surrounding was so new, it's terrifying. She had to leave her mom back in Gimcheon, to join this so called trainee thing she auditioned for fun. Never ever in she thought her mind that she would actually pass the audition.

"That's a beautiful name," Yoongi smiled genuinely to the girl, her tensed shoulders loosened up a bit.

"Have you ate?"

The girl looked down, fiddling with her fingers. She shook her head lightly.

Namjoon chuckles, he offered his hand. "Want some ramyeon?"

Her eyes sparkled at the mention of food. Yoongi and I couldn't help but to laugh at her cute demeanor.

"We'll help you unpack lil one," Yoongi stated. Ruffling her hair before taking her purple suitcase to our shared bedroom.