Chapter 24

~ Chapter 24 ~

Blair's Point of View

Damn him. 

I get out of the car fast and I see the group of 4 guys in black suits walking down the stairs. 

"Who are they?" Soda asks, hopping out of the trunk and next to me. 

"Get out of the car, guys," I simply instruct. What the hell is he doing here? Pony and Johnny get out too and Darry comes walking around the car just as they get in front of us. Darry stands on the other side of Pony. 

Sofpaop is on my left, Johnny's on my right. On Johnny's other side is Pong and then Darry. Across from me is none other than Mickey. 

I hear Steve and Two-bit approach too. 

"Who's the rich guys?" Two-bit cracks. 

"If it isn't snow white and her seven dwarves, " Mickey laughs, cocking his head to the side with a smirk. "How you doing, doll?" He winks at me and I shake my head, rolling my eyes. 

"What're you doing here?" I ask. 

"And who the hell are you?" Dallas questions. 

"Came to see you, Blair." Mickey eyes the boys across.  They're so uncomfortable and it shows. They look nervous. Except Darry. His eyes never leave Mickey and his arms cross over his chest, mong them look bigger than before. Mickey isn't scared of them, he's just amused. 

"That doesn't explain who you are," Two-bit says harshly. 

"You don't need to know," Mickey says, lighting a cigarette. 

"I'm afraid I do," Darry says deeply. His voice always gets dark when he gets serious. 

"What's his deal?" Mickey asks me, grinning wildly and nodding towards Darry. 

"Leave him alone, Mickey. He's my-"

"Boyfriend?" Mickey finishes with a raised brow. He glances at Darry. 

"Yeah and you have no right to speak on being my boyfriend," I retort. "Guys, this is Mickey, an old friend." 

"Old boyfriend," Mickey corrects. 

"Ex-boyfriend," I correct further. "Mickey, this is Darry, Ponyboy, Johnny, Soda, Dallas, Steve, and Two-bit." 

"Slow it down, who?" He asks with a laugh. 

"What do you want, Mickey?" 

"Well, one, I was coming to talk to ya. Second, I have something for Ya."  Mickey pulls an envelope out of his pocket. 

"Talk about what?" 

Mickey leans close to my ear, "Ton père te cherche." (Your dad is looking for you.) 

I freeze up and swallow, stepping back. 

"I-Gimme a minute," I say. I start walking away and Mickey follows me.