Chapter 1 Freya

Warning: this chapter contains violence

Note. I will be going by two different ways for writing this book. One way it will be semi the same as the show and way different. Things in the show should happen in the book. But I'm making it different. So no hate. Also I did change up their ages so remember that. 😊. Hope you like it

Chapter 1 Freya

Third person POV. 

Freya Daya, the only daughter and Princess of planet Nexusis cried into her mama's neck as she held onto her body frighteningly. "Mama, where's Papa?" She cries louder. 

The young nine year old Freya was scared out of her mind. It had all started three hours ago. First it was one of Kains Followers but under an hour it quickly turned into a hundred and now there's over a thousand of his followers attacking and taking the kingdom, the food, the food source, the stones, the magic and mystical creatures from the planet. They especially wanted to take Freya, the most powerfulest Nexusis for themselves.

Another explosion was heard close by again making Freya tighten her grip around her mama's body. She cries even more knowing that her mother may have to leave her at one point. One by one another explosion came and it didn't stop there, there were so many more explosions that came and it made the young Freya ears ring and probably bleed a bit. "Papa!" She cries out. 

The scared princess covers her ears as the ringing and loud sounds make her more scared then she already is. When she gets scared and starts to panic her powers will get out of hand and that will cause more distrustions than it already is, it would lead them to her. The loud explosion, cries, screams for help, gun fires and other loud sounds were heard around the royal family kingdom. 

Queen Mira pulls her only daughter's face out of her neck and wipes her blue tears away from her blue cheeks sadly, "Papa is out helping the Guards protect you my dear" she said weakly. She leans down and kisses her daughter's forehead softly again.

Down the hallway one of the Nexusis Fire Guards quickly rushed down towards the royals room to get the Queen on the battlefield. They need her on the battlefield now they can't hold back Kains army any longer without her help. She slams open the door without knocking this time, they had no more time to waste, "Queen Mira! We need you on the battlefield-” Another explosion was made and it shook the castle grounds. They stumbled around but kept their balance, “NOW!" 

Queen Mira looks past her daughter to her top Fire Nexusis Guard and then back down to her daughter. Queen Mira closed her eyes for a couple of seconds before kissing her daughter's forehead one more time. She got up and stepped away from her daughter. Freya quickly went and grabbed a hold of her mama's legs tightly, not wanting to leave her. Queen Mira looks down to her daughter and places one hand on her small head and the other on her shoulder. 

She pushes Freya's hair away from her eyes, "I will always love you, my beautiful daughter of mine" she softly said to her only daughter. She knows when she sends her daughter away from her that would be the last time she would see her. That would be the last time Freya would see her mother. Queen Mira turns her head to the Fire Guard, "Guard Lilley take my daughter to one of the pods and get her far away from here, far, far away from him. No harm shall come to my daughter" Queen Mira spoke sternly to the guard. 

Guard Lillley nods her head. She places her arm over her chest and bows her head to her Queen, "Yes my Queen" she said. "You know what to grab for her," Queen Mira said with a nod. Guard Lilley nods her head and rushes around the room as Queen Mira kneels in front of her nine year old daughter again. She was to be Queen one day. Today won't be it, but one day it will be. She just needs to stay alive and well. She is a very weak Nexusis.

She placed her hand onto her cheek and stroked her blue shimmering skin. "My dear I have to leave you now. I need to protect our planet and especially protect you. Stay safe my precious beautiful darling girl, I will always love you. Always" she said, placing her forehead onto her daughters for the last time.

"Mama" she cries out, "Please don't leave me" 

Queen Mira ran her fingers through her blue hair and whipped her tears away. "Everything will be fine my dear. Follow Guard Lilley and stay close to her. We will see each other again my love, I shall take my leave now" and with that Queen Mira kissed her daughter's forehead for the final last time, Freya tried to wrap her arms around her mother again but her mother vanished before she could.

Freya stumbles forward and falls to her knees and hands and cries out in panic, fright and sadness. Her body slums forward as she cries loudly between her knees, she can hardly breath, her body shakes so bad and the only thing she could think about is the fact that this was going to be the last time she sees her family ever again. The ground shakes again and Freya looks up to the window and sees red and orange again. 

She struggles to get back to her feet but when she does she runs to the window and looks out it. She found her mama on the battlefield right beside her papa. Both of her parents fought against Kain themselves as the guards fought off Kains army and followers. They all fought their hardest to keep the young princess safe. If Kain or one of his followers get to their daughter it would be game over for everyone. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.

The list 

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man. 

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans. 

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer 

Animation shows (that don't know where to place) 
Trese 

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia.  

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra. 

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. 

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker 
You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 

I don't judge. 
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl. 
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.