Chapter 8 Fuck

Warning: this chapter contains violence

Chapter 8 Fuck

Third person POV.

Freya’s heart sped up faster than it has ever been when she felt the bitter air hit her warm blue face.

To say the least it felt nice on her skin, but she couldn't let that happen.

Her eyes were wide, terrified with the fact that her mask had fallen off, if it's off it means her face could be seen to anyone around her.

She looks so terrified, anyone could see it.

Freya moves in a fast pace and snaps her fingers: her hair falls in front of her face so it could hide as much as it could before she stuck her hand out for her masks to come to her. It was, but before it could get to her, Conner grabbed it from the air.

She bows her head down even more and swears in her head.

“Fuck”

“Mother fucker”

“Shit, shit shit-”

She could hear Conner coming her way again. She stayed on the ground staring at the cement road trying to find a way out of this. Her eyes are still wide open still.

Conner grabs the back of her suit and goes to throw her, but she moves fast. She turns around with him still holding her tightly and grabs his wrist and does this twisting movement thing where at the end, he was pinned to the cement not holding her anymore. Him on his back and her on his chest. That's where she landed with the flip.

At these moments her hair stayed in front of her face like the Grudge.

Conner's eyes snap wide in anger of the positions they were in and goes to grab her off him, but she was already on that. She grabs his wrists to stop him from grabbing her and then swiftly gets off him and as she does that move, her hair moves from her face showing some of it to him.

He saw half of her face and the anger he had went away fast, faster than it has ever gone away before. Confusions, shock, wonder, joy, and hope all rushed to him.

He saw her blue skin, her right eye and how her expression showed horror and shock as she realized that he saw her.

The look told him really everything he needed to know; it told him that it was her, his soulmate.

Panicking, she grabs her mask from the ground and places it back on without showing anymore of her face to him.

Conner gets up fast and stares at her still in shock, joy, and confusion. The two stood staring at each other.

Conner didn't need for their mask to be off to know if they were looking back at him, the posture and how their head tilted told him everything again.

Conner, needing to know if this was true though. So he goes after her and she sighs at that.

Sadly not wanting to deal with this, she raises her hand up at him. Conner took that as a sign to grab her hand and he went for it. He wanted to grab her smaller hand into his, but all that happened is his hand went through hers. "Sleep."

Before Conner could even lift his foot off the ground, his eyes rolled back into his head. His body went limp and down. She didn't let him fall to the ground harshly, not wanting to hurt him… ever.

She sighs again and turns her attention to the dancing lights around her. She couldn't stop smiling at the fact that at least one part of this mission was dealt with and she freed the energy at least.

Best part is, the biggest energy source is her Mama and Papa energy/soul being freed, from being trapped for so long. The beautiful colors that dance in the sky indicate that these energies slash souls were able to go back to her planet and help it grow for the better.