Chapter 4 Dreams

Chapter 4 Dreams

Freya POV.

I quickly rushed away from Arthur who is one out of nine of my soulmates to where my room is; so I could grab my things I'll be needing for my ‘mission’.

As I rushed down the hallway I could feel his eyes on the back of my head, before turning down the hallway that leads to my room I gave him one more look before disappearing for good.

He just stood there staring my way… as much as I like it, but why?

There are plenty of ways to find out who your soulmate is. There's the soulmark tattoo one, the name mark, timer mark, dream vision one and so on. Dream vision is the one I have… dream vision is when you dream about your soulmate. When I turned twelve years old I had my first dream of my soulmate…. Soulmates.

I have nine soulmates in total. Nine.

I know who most of my soulmates are. I do sinces I'm centuries old and I have been dreaming about meeting my soulmate for so long now. Even though my soulmate wasn't even born at the time… their parents weren't even born when I turned twelve years old and had my first dream visions. For years my dreams were happy, cute, funny, lovely scenes with my soulmate, but years went on and my dreams had turned different, of course I had aged but so did my soulmate in my dream. Bruce Wayne was not the sixteen year old in my dreams anymore. Slowly sixteen turned to seventeen and seventeen turned to eighteen and eighteen turned into nineteen and so on and at this point Bruce is thirty-seven years old.

I mean at the age of sixteen is when my dreams started to change… I mean it got way more… kinker and when I turned nineteen it got even more… hot… steamy… like shit, there were days that I wished that I could just go back to sleep and continue these happy, cute, funny, loving, lustful, sexy, kinky, dirty dreams but I couldn't.

Not all of my dreams are kinky and shit, I have a lot of cute, loving happy dreams with my soulmates. Dreams where we are just dancing in rain or a field of flowers or where we are cooking and laughing together or just laying in bed talking.

Sounds so cringe worthy to think that, but it actually feels amazing to have the feeling of my soulmate paying attention towards me in a loving, happy and caring way even though it's in dream form.

Then again there are a lot of night thats are filled with heavy, steam, rough sex between me and one of my soulmates… in my ‘alien’ form. Dreams where one of my soulmates is praising me with kisses, soft words and light touches, kissing every inch of my body and just in general making me feel good then other nights it would change and instead of them making me feel good I’m making them feel good.

But for the past few years now my dreams would glitch out. I could be having my dreams about my soulmates, either it being a cute loving dream or a hot steamy dream, the dream would glitch and switch to what had happened on my planet or what I had to go through my whole one thousand two hundred and forty-five years of life. Its not fucking amazing to see them in those ways and then glitch to my trama, even if I wanted to fully get over my trama I guess my long life dosent want me to forget it, but luckily enough the good dream beat the bad dreams.

Not all the time I dream about my soulmates or glitch out, I would have my visions or other words for it as ‘sight seeing’. Most of my visions are not to show something happy happening but something bad happening. My visions would give me enough stuff to know about where I need to go and who I have to save. Most of the time I save the people I dream of.

Now let's think about me being one thousand two hundred and forty-five years old… and being good almost nine-two percent of the time. So far I have only met five of my soulmates and the other four I don't know… well I know two of them… Bruce Wayne and Jason Todd. Bruce Wayne is this rich thirty-seven year old well-known businessman who has models, actors, women and men all over him. They throw themselves on him. Every event he goes to he has at least two or three women hanging off his arm and I'm pretty sure he takes at least one of them home with him, but once again I can't be mad at them since they don't know that I'm their soulmate and since I'm not a virgin it just makes sense. But I still have to say it hurts everytime seeing them go off with someone else.

Freya stop, all I'm going to do is make myself more depressed then I already am, just shush this isn't the time again for this. I have a mission to go on, right now that's more important than my love life.

'Slam' 'bang' ’uh fuck, damn it’

I just hit my head on my door hard and loud. "Damn it… I’m an idiot" I mumble to myself. I rub my forehead as my body still rest onto the door that I guess is locked-

Wait, are those giggles coming from... my room? Why is my door knocked? Why are there people in my room? Why is my door knocked? I made sure to not knock it today so this wouldn't happen. Even though I could phase through walls and I'm pretty good at it, it just takes too much energy out of me and it's a waste of time or energy to do when it's not really necessary, like now. So at least today I kept it unlocked so shit like this wouldn't happen.

I start knocking on the door to get the people in my room attention, I’m confused on who could be in my room. "Umm... hello? Please get out" I mumble out.

There was another thud sound and more giggles before the shuffling came to a stop in front of my door, a click sound happened and my door swung wide open to show a red faced Wally and a smirking Artemis. I could feel my heart throb in pain, agony and tightens as she placed her hands on him again.

"Aren't you supposed to be at Star City for the recon mission?" I ask him.

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane

Dreamwork
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.