Chapter 10 Summary

[Posted on November 17, 2023]

Chapter 10 summary

Third person pov. 
Time skip.

It's been almost a whole two weeks since everything has happened between Cree, Shadow, the young justice's team and the non area 51 workers.

Everything that night just ended suddenly, and fast for most of everyone there.

Before Wally or any of the others could stop Shadow or Cree from vanishing away, they did; they got away from them. Shadow was so fast, that even Wally couldn't even grab a hold of her or even touch her before they were gone.

His soulmate had gotten away from him.

Technically ‘his’ soulmate left back three of their other soulmates too that night. Four in total.

Shadow and Cree were gone from sight, and the team had no idea of what had happened to them after it.

They had to collect their thoughts. Wally West really needed to collect his thoughts. When they ‘finally collected their thoughts and composer’, they went to work again. They helped the not area 51 works, cleaned up the mess they had made; not all of it.

When they finished up there, they had to go back to Mount Justices knowing this mission was a failure.

They also knew that they had to go back and explain this all to Batman. Explain that they didn't get A to B and lost A in the process.

They had told Batman or more as had to tell Batman and anyone else there what had happened on their mission; mostly of what had happened on it.

Wally and Conner know nothing of them sharing a soulmate together; they know nothing of them having to share their soulmate with eight other people; they didn't know they had seen Shadow without a mask that night; they also didn't know that they had lied and kept somethings from their teammates and other members for the same reason.

Wally and Conner had left out the fact that Shadow could be- is their soulmate to everyone, especially Batman.

They didn't want them to get to Shadow before they could even have a conversation with them.

Conner didn't wake up until he was placed into his home.

His eyes snapped wide open, his body jolted up, and he tried to grasp something or more as someone who wasn't there anymore; falling off the hospital bed in the process.

He didn't stay on the ground long. When he was on his feet, he was looking around himself. Looking for his soulmate.

To everyone around him, it looks like he was still looking for the enemy. He looked angry and ready to fight, when really he was just looking for his soulmate and he happened to look like that.

Dick and Wally ended up having to calm him down and when they did, he had to 'explain everything' to Batman and 'he did'. After an hour, Conner and the others were able to go shower and 'walk it off', even though they could tell how pissed off Batman was.

That leads to now.

Nothing on them. There is no lead on Shadow or Cree. No one on this mission hasn't found anything on them. Not even a small lead. Zero, zip, nothing. There's no trace of them anywhere. It's like they haven't even been on this planet at the beginning.

They are still trying to find them. The fake area 51 works are hard on Batman on finding Cree and even Shadow.

Problem is, there are other villains doing their own things, and even none villains; just messed up people doing fucked up shit, and they still have to deal with them. So it's going painfully slow for them all.

Conner and Wally. They are giving themselves headaches and bleeding noses over trying to find Shadow. It's all undercover shit, none around them really know what they are doing or really going through at the moment.

Wally and even Conner haven't slept for days- no over a week now. But no one really has clued in on how tired and drained they are.

Except for Freya… and Artemis.

Freya feels really, really bad over this all.

One, she didn't want them to find out she's Shadow.

Two, she didn't mean for them to see her face that night.

And

Three, she didn't mean to cause them to feel tired, drained and… hopeless.

Artemis is trying to get Wally's attention back on her and to find out why his attention isn't back on her yet.

Third person pov.
The night of the fight.

Freya didn't want to fight or hurt anymore of her teammate and her soulmates. She didn't want to use any more of her energy on them when she could use it all on Cree.

She didn't mean it in a harsh way, but they were in the way. They have been in the way from the start, and she was of course frustrated with it. She was especially frustrated and tired of Zatanna. She was getting tired of her casts of power getting thrown at her, or trying to trap her in a bubble of something and so on.

She was getting good powerful punches, magic and so on by her teammates, and yes it hurt, but also not much by them. She could fight with them for hours on end, but with Cree added, that was the cause of most of the pain and damage came from.

Cree was up to par with Freya's abilities and strength. He was able to inflict more damage to her then Conner could have. Conner could do damage if he could have gotten a perfect punch on her, but it wouldn't be the same as Cree could do to her.

So getting attacked by her teammates and having Cree after was ‘difficult’ and ‘tiring’. She wants to get this mission dealt with.

So when she could and had the breathing time to, she grabbed a hold of Cree and shadowed jumped the two of them far away from her soulmates, teammate and stupid not area 51 group.

The two landed onto the ground fumbling over their own body and each other.

But they weren't on the ground or each other for long, they were up on their feet fast.

“Please! HEAR ME OUT!”

--------------
I hope you like it.
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
I'm also sorry for any bad grammar or spelling errors.
I would very much like to say thank you for taking the time to read my chapters, I really appreciate it. 
----
There's warnings ⚠️ notes for a reasons. If you skip them, that's fine, but not my fault if you're taken back by what I write for.
----
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel.
Spiderman (All Movies, all Spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Agent Carter.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows.
Blue Exorcist, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!, Demon Slayer, Hunter x Hunter, Love is War.

Animation shows (that don't know where to place)
Trese, Arcane, Gravity Falls

Nickelodeon
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, ROTMNT.

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

Movies.
The Hobbit, Marvel, DC, Joker, Star Wars

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either I can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable.
I don't judge.
BUT I only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.
Again I DON'T write for Male x readers or oc.
I have an account that I post my one shots on. The account name is The_BatCatsOneShot
So please try sending the requests there :]
Hope you are having a great day or afternoon or night time.