𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

LIME WARNING 18+

Lime will be in bold, so feel free to skip it.

"Make yourself at home, I guess." (F/n) didn't have to tell him to do so since Hisoka was already rummaging through her bathroom for her first aid kit, but it made her feel better. At least it seemed like she invited him in herself. "You'll have to take your shirt off," Hisoka calls from the kitchen in a matter-of-factly type of tone. She narrows her eyebrows at him, glaring at him with her (e/c) eyes when he enters the lounge area. "I just assume you have more than a wrist injury, that's all." He gives her an innocent smile and holds up an icepack along with her other medical equipment.

She walks past him and heads in the direction of her bedroom. "It'll heal over time, I'll be fine." He hums to himself before following her and watches the movements of her hips, his gaze trailing down to her thighs. "I can feel your stare. It's weird," (F/n) says before dropping her bag on a brown and gold desk chair. 

Without giving him so much as a second thought, she begins stripping out of her dirty clothes. She catches the sight of herself in the mirror that hung on the closet door and sighed, running her right hand across the spider on her chest. Her body was decorated in scarps and uncomfortable, bloody bruises. Some were not even noticeable, but she could feel the pain from them.

"It looks good on you, my sweet fruit," the words leave Hisoka's lips right after he shoves her onto the bed. Her knees were on the edge of the bed, allowing her to be on complete display in her birthday suit. (F/n) could hear her heartbeat loudly when she notices the look in his eyes. Could it be my imagination? "I need to treat you or will you be stubborn?" It was, in fact, her imagination. For now. 

"Fine," she spoke and lays her head back, "but don't break anything else." A soft look washes across his face. Moments like this were very rare with the magician and she figured she might as well take advantage of them. "I dream of it sometimes," Hisoka states and smiles when he sees her give him an angry look, "I'm only being honest." When he gives her the icepack, he instructs her to put it on her jaw. He carefully grabs her broken wrist, washes her skin with a damp rag, and begins wrapping it. (F/n) winces and he dresses her wrist in a black splint as gently as possible.

"Do I have to be naked when you do this?" He lifts her torso with ease and the pain explodes through her, causing her to whimper under her breath. Hisoka begins tying a wrap around the pad. "To be fair, you undressed in front of me, darling." He looks into her eyes and goes back to cleaning the small cuts with a disinfectant. It stung, but she held in any other noises that try to escape. "Now let's look at that face of yours."

Hisoka places his hand on (F/n)'s jaw, rubbing this thumb across it. There was a different look in his eyes, but she's seen it before. It was familiar and she knew was going to happen next. "Have I mentioned that I find you very attractive?" He questions before placing a small kiss on the sore skin. "Only every time we've fucked," she bluntly states when he begins placing butterfly kisses down her neck, eventually making his way to her thighs. 

He leaves marks on her, occasionally biting or sucking at her sensitive skin. "I love moments like this." He gropes her chest gently, kissing her breast and down her stomach. "But you're injured, so I'm not going to take it too far." Placing a soft kiss above her sex, he blows air against her clit and listens to her hum before returning to her neck. "Maybe once you've healed, we'll do something more exciting."

(F/n) allows Hisoka to dress her. Her body aches as he pulls a loose, red, cotton sweater over her form and helps adjust the pair of black lounge shorts. "Thank you, Hisoka," she mutters and he grins to himself as he begins to put everything away. "What would you do without me?"

She snorts and looks up at him, "I'd probably wither away and die a virgin." He chuckles to himself and turns back to her. Her eyes were closed and he noticed how peaceful she looked lying there. "The hunter exam was interesting. I thank you for it," he says and begins putting away the clothes that she stole.

"And I thank you for not killing me, even if I did have to retake it the next time." That's when she remembers the blond from the first exam. How hadn't she noticed it before? Though, to be fair, she ended up dropping out during the ride on the ship, so she didn't remember much of anything.

"I'm going to get some rest, leave or stay, I don't care. Just don't make too much noise." Hisoka drapes a grey blanket across her and turns away.

"I have to meet with Illumi, actually. Would you happen to know where he's at?" (F/n) opens her eyes and glances in his direction, "I've had trouble contacting him lately."

"He was fighting the chain user last I saw him, but if he's ignoring you purposely then he's with the other spiders." He turns back around and places a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you, (F/n). How will I ever repay you?" She blows air through her nose and turns her face away from him. "You could brush your teeth, you smell like bubblegum."

"I'll talk to my supervisor about it," he jokes and walks out the door, "get some rest. You'll need to be on your feet if you want to go looking for the missing insects, dear."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. Bye, Hisoka." He leaves shortly after, leaving the girl to herself to stare at the ceiling and ponder on how he knew that they were missing.