Chapter 44

Scott's POV
Tbh, I really missed Allison, I felt like half of me was missing during the time that she was gone. It still doesn't feel like she is completely here though. I hate this feeling because I know she is here, but something's different. Something is almost wrong.

Your POV
I can feel a cramp staring in my side as we chase after Victoria. I hold it with my right hand and keep running. We run up the stairs, down some hallways, and out the Beacon Hills Hospital before we lose her.
"Damn it! Where'd she go?" Stiles says, breathless and on his knees. He had sweat running down his face. The air was hot and humid, the wind was light, and the sun was bright. We all were exhausted and didn't feel like chasing after her anymore today.
"Want to go to the beach?" Lydia suggests.
"Why not?" I laugh, releasing a big breath.
Liam walks me home. I burst through the front door and put on my bikini.
It had black bottoms and a white top with a blue anchor in the middle. I went downstairs and out the door, I walked about half-way to the beach when Stiles picked me up in his jeep. Malia, Scott, Lydia, and Allison were all in the car and we drove.

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: OMG so sorry I haven't updated guys, I am going to do that more 😘 I feel really bad for the short chapter