Chapter 11

Your POV
------------
Man bowling sucked. I mean it was fun but, I lost... Horribly. Who knew these guys were so good at bowling. Then a knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. I pull the door open with a good tug. It was Scott.
"Scott it's 10:00 at night what do you want?!?" A say rubbing my forehead. He holds out his phone
1 missed call from Allison Argent
"Okay? So.. Someone must have took her phone." I say rolling my eyes. Allison was my dead cousin. She passed away from the flu earlier this year. I had met her only once when she was 17, before she moved. Scott was a good friend of hers and I don't know why he is flipping out it's not like she could possibly be alive and cured.
"We need to talk." Scott says.
"All of us." Malia says as the crew steps into sight.
"Okay?" I say narrowing my eyebrows, "What is it?" I open the doors to welcome them in. We sit down all around the island in the kitchen. My roommate was on a date at Pizza Hut with some guy named Brett, so we had about 2 maybe 3 hours.
"Talk." I say
"Okay this is going to be kinda, sorta, maybe, you know.. You get the point right? Uh.. Confusing." Stiles says.
A look at scott, and when I looked at him my breathes turned quick and short. He was... What, he? Oh my gosh.