Chapter 45

The beach was empty so it was all ours! I was wearing a red cover- up for my swim suit (in picture)
"Yeah!" Stiles shouts, patting Scott on the back. I feel a cold hand grab mine, I look up and smile.
"Follow me." Liam smiles.
"Should I trust you?" I laugh.
"Probably not."
"Let's go!"
We walk along the shoreline, I hold my flip flops in one hand and his hand in the other. He bends down to pick up a shell and hands it to me.
"Thanks." I smile. We stop under he dock. I take my hand and run my fingers through his hair. It wasn't greasy, it wasn't dry, it was perfect. Everything about him was absolutely perfect, his hair, his eyes, his eyes, is nose, his lips, him. Him. Everything about Liam Dunbar was unconditionally perfect. Wether the weather was hot or wether the weather was cold, I'd love him. Wether he was sick or wether he was healthy, I will be there with him wether I like it or not. Wether he was poor or wether he was wealthy, I would still want to be in his arms. His arms are the only place I feel safe. I love him.
"I love you Liam." I smile. Water from atop the dock feel upon us like rain, making our hair wet. He laughs.
"I love you too (Y/N)."
He sets down his phone on a log and starts playing "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran. I am a HUGE Ed Sheeran fan and he knew it.
He grabbed my hand and we danced, with the water still falling on us.
"I'm not a very good dancer." I say.
"Well then you just need a little bit of practice." I trip on a small rock and he catches me like it was a dip. I just seemed like part of the dance. I look up at him with a smile. He spins me back up, making my cover up twirl. The song continues.
We keep this love in a photograph
We make these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
And times forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
Till our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

He puts his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders. I have to admit, I stepped on his feet a few times.
"Sorry!" I laugh
"It's totally fine."
The song ended with.

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
Wait for me to come home