CHAPTER FOUR Lydia

"What's wrong?" She walks over to us. Scott's giving me this weird look...
Is my make up smeared or something?? She looks at me.
"And what's this?" She says turning towards me as she rocks from the ball of her foot down, to her heel, then back again. I pull out my phone to the camera app to make sure my make up wasn't smeared. It wasn't, I put my phone back in my purse.
"I'm not a what, I'm a who." I say not noticing the tone in my voice. It was strain, tight, firm. Stiles waves the red haired girl over to our far right and they talk from a distance just far enough where I couldn't see them.
Then I remember.
Call Lydia
The red head girl must be Lydia! Maybe she can help me understand what's going on. I don't know why but I feel like I can trust her, Like I've known her my whole life.
Call Lydia
Lydia. It all seems so familiar. Lydia. The name, her voice, everything so familiar but I just don't know.
Call Lydia
Ugh! Those two words flood my head.
Call Lydia
Like anxiety it was impossible to ignore. What was so special about those words? It's only her name!
Call Lydia
And just like that I screamed. At the top of my lungs, I screamed. Louder than I have ever screamed. Louder than I've ever shouted, ever wailed. Almost like something inside of me was unleashed. A monster. A monster that could consume any man.