Chapter 16 The Curse

YOUR POV
"Scott we need to talk." I say confronting him. He was just hopping off his motorcycle.
"Yeah?"
"What's this curse you were talking about, what does it do?"
"(Y/N) I don't think you want to know." He shakes his head.
"Just tell me!" I say rushing forward.
"Okay, okay" he puts his hands up, "what happens is it puts a boarder around the town line, not letting us leave, and not letting a single soul in. And every day it causes the death of one innocent townsman and one innocent towns woman."
I sigh, "What happens if we try to leave?"
"Bad things.. Bad, bad Things." He says.

------------------------------
I take a walk to clear my head, I didn't even notice how fast I was walking. Suddenly, I hear a loud crack of sticks in the distance making me turn around. Then, I feel a rush of heat soak my blouse, making me turn in the other direction. It was liam! Liam.. With a half empty cup of coffee in his hand.
"Oh my gosh (y/n) I'm so sorry!" He says, urgently.
"No, no it's fine. It was my fault, I wasn't paying attention." I say smiling. He pulls out some napkins from his McDonald's bag that he was carrying.
"Thanks." I laugh- Then I stopped... "How do I even trust you??" I ask.
"Well," he holds up his McDonald's bag, "I bought enough for two." He raises his eyebrows.
"You're lucky I like food." I sigh, giving in to him, "Prince Charming." I say looking at my phone.
"What?" He says.
"That's your contact on my phone." I smile at him.
"Snow white?" He smirks.
"That works."
We sit down on the curb outside of the diner.
"A coke for m'lady" he says handing me a coke. "And Pepsi for mwah."
We both start cracking up. He then hands me a box of 10 piece chicken nuggets and we spent 3 hours sitting on that curb, throwing rocks, and counting cars, thumb wrestling, and Rock Paper Scissors, so as you can see we had a pretty... Different 2nd date.