Chapter 24

I make my way to the hospital where Scott and Lydia are standing outside.
"It's raining! What are you doing outside?" I say, soaked.
"We have a game plan." Lydia says.
"Okay what?" I say looking at both of them.
"Your going to..."

LIAMS POV
Allison finally stopped singing.
"THANK GOD!" I say. She looks up almost as if she hears something above ground.
She darts up the stairs and doesn't look back.

Your POV
We walk towards the hospital and Scott goes right to the basement.
"Why is she under here?" I ask.
"Sweetheart that's why we're here." Lydia replies. The basement was built of cement and where the ceiling should be was a series of pipes, some large and some petite.
We continue walking past big shelves filled with medical supplies like bandages and wheel chairs. We reach a flight of stairs.
"Here." Scott says. Then, a voice of a girl comes from the bottom of the stair-well.
"LEAVE!" It was Allison.
"Allison please listen!" Scott shouts back with hope.
"There is nothing to listen to!" She screams. Then a boy's voice came up.
"Scott??!!"
"Stiles?!" The tone in Scott's voice was a little surprised, relieved, and excited.
"I'm I'm here!! Help plea-" he gets cut off by a door being closed. Another boys voice comes up from the bottom, this time more terrified and strained.
"Scott!!! Help she she's- ITS ALLISON SHES BECOMING PART OF THE-" he is cut off also by a louder sound of a door closing.
"If you come down Scott! I'll kill 'em! Every last one!!" She yells.
"We can't go." He turns to us.
"No." I say, "You can't go, I can." I walk up to he stair-well.
"No (y/n) you can't go, she'll kill you!!" He grabs my shoulder but I shake him off.
"Liam is down there! I'm going to save my friends, even if I die trying."