Chapter 36

Your POV
"Okay." I say to Scott and I hop on his bike. When we got to the hospital we got out and walked straight in without speaking a word to each other. I went down the stairs, so focused I didn't realize Some one had went down the stairs with me. I walked past an old broken wheel chair then I heard foot steps behind me. I felt a rush of pain in my chest of someone crashing into me.
"What the f-" I start but I stop and focus specifically on getting out of the way of who ever crashed into me.
"Wait (y/n) wait!" The voice says.
I scramble back and pull my phone from my back pocket and shine the flash light in the attackers face but I could see exactly who it was but it was definitely a she. I assume it's Allison.
"Allison BACK UP!" I shout.
"No! No! I'm not All-" She says and slowly lowers her hand but I cut her off by dropping the flashlight and holding my knife to her throat.
"I'm not falling for you tricks!" I say. Then I see her face, put my knife away, lean back, and sigh.
"Kira what he hell!" I shout, " WHY WOULD YOU CREEP UP ON ME LIKE THAT I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!!!"
"Sorry..." She paused, "I thought you knew I was behind you."
"Ugh and why'd you slam into me?" I ask annoyed.
"I wasn't expecting you to stop!"
"Uggghhhh!" I grunt, standing up. I head to the hallway were Alison kept her prisoners with Kira close behind.
"Allison!" Kira says in a soft voice as we approach the hallway.
"You did this!" Allison shouts back.
"What is she talking about this time?" I look back at Kira.
"Your mothers demons did this to me!" She shouts again.
"Kira what's going on?" I ask.
"None of your concern." She looks down at her feet.
"Allison?" I ask. There is silence.
"I brought something for you.." I say and she steps up one of the steps. The reason I'm giving her the tooth paste is because she needs to feel like she needs our help. If she is having an allergic reaction to the tooth paste then she will go to the hospital for help.
I walk over to her, "I thought maybe with all this basement murder stuff, you might want to take a break and think about personal hygiene. I give her the tooth paste and a toothbrush.
"Why?" She asks, "what did you do to it?"
"Nothing Allison its regular toothpaste!"
She throws it to the ground.
"WHY WOULD IT BE REGULAR TOOTHPASTE IM NOT AN IDOIT!" She shouts. I slowly walk back wards up the stairs and she walks forward like a chase. As soon as I realize she was chasing me I dash up the stairs, following Kira. I jump over the puddle of blood holing Allison wouldn't see it but she dodged it swiftly and elegantly. As I run I try to knock down shelves to block her path but she jumps them.
"Crap!!" I shout. I had turned the wrong direction. I was supposed to go left to the door out but instead I turned right were the only thing a head of me was the door of a supply closet.