11

Eight hours before your flight back to Korea...

It was Tuesday noon, and you were in a souvenir store to get something for your members.

You: (Hmm, what to get for my members?)

You put on your Airpods to FaceTime the members.

Ryujin: Y/N/N!

Yeji: Are you at the airport yet?

You: My flight is in eight hours. I'm just at a souvenir store, and I don't know what to get you guys.

Chaeryeong: Well, our dorm refrigerator could need some magnets.

Yuna: Bring us food!

You: Yuna, I can't bring food onto the plane.

Yuna pouts.

Lia: You can get whatever, unnie.

You: Alright. Well, I got to go. Maknae line, make sure you three get plenty of rest for school later.

Chaeryeong: We will!

Yuna: See you soon, Heyoon unnie!

You watch one by one as your members leave the call, which leaves you with Ryujin.

You: Yah, RyuRyu. You need to sleep.

Ryujin: I don't want to.

You: You know the headmaster is going to call your parents if you don't attend today.

Ryujin: Why can't you ask the headmaster if I could ditch today? It's boring without you here.

She pouts as she crosses her arms. Cute. Gosh, how many times have you called Ryujin's actions cute?

You: RyuRyu, we both know I can't.

Ryujin: What time are you going to arrive back in Korea, Y/N/N?

You: Well, I'm taking a nonstop flight, so about 13 hours and 25 minutes. How come? You are not planning to wait for me at the airport on a school day. Right?

Ryujin: What? No, then the media will think we're dating or something.

You: I thought we were.

The two of you froze.

Ryujin: Unofficially dating but secretly...?

Awkward silence.

Ryujin: Uh, I'm... going to go...

You: Right, you have school in the morning, and Manager-nim has to pick up you, Chaeryeong, and Yuna.

Ryujin: Night, unnie.

You: Night.

The two of you leave the call at the same time.

You: (Why is it hard to think of Ryujin as your crush but a group member?)

Ryujin: (Make up your mind, Ryujin. Either stay as friends or make things official.)

...

Eight hours later, at Hanlim Art High School...

It was like lunchtime, and Ryujin, Somi, Chaeryeong, and Yuna were at their table.

Somi: ...Did Heyoon unnie say anything about coming back?

Yuna: We FaceTimed her, and she said her flight is in eight hours.

Chaeryeong: She should be leaving right now since it's 8 pm over in Los Angeles.

She looks over to Ryujin playing around with her lunch.