Epilogue

⚠️: Mentioning Seoul Halloween crowd crush

It has been a couple of months since the start of 2023.

The news about you and Ryujin reportedly dating died down, except some K-netizens think you two are dating secretly.

Your friendship with Mark and Cai Bing?

Mark: After the dating rumor of you and Ryujin, he couldn't believe his eyes, so he called you after arriving at the dorm after Gayo Daejejeon.

You: Hello?

Mark: Hailey, is it true?

You hear a heartbroken tone from him.

You: Is what true?

Mark: That dating rumor of you and one of your group members.

Even tho you two have been friends since trainee days... you had to tell him the truth.

You: Ne, it's true, but my label already sent a statement they can't confirm nor deny since it's a private life between my member and I. I'm... aware you had a crush on me.

Mark: Really?

You: Yeah, I'm sorry.

Mark: Don't be sorry. It was my fault for having a crush on you.

You: At least you can skinship Haechan, right?

Mark laughs.

Mark: You're right. So, friends?

You: Friends.

Mark: I'll leave you alone. Have fun with Ryujin.

Now it was your turn to laugh.

You: Same goes for you with Haechan.

Cai Bing: It has been a few weeks since you texted her, and it turns out that she blocked you on text. One of the C-Group members texted you (Fu Yaning/Wen Zhe), revealing that Cai Bing had a crush on you and felt like her heart broke when she heard you and Ryujin were dating. So you distance yourself from interacting with Cai Bing as the friendship with her was unknown/gone.

Back to the present, you and the girls arrived back in Korea from KCON in Thailand.

You: Home sweet home.

You flop onto the couch, followed by Ryujin, who flops onto your back.

Yeji: I missed Midzys already.

Yuna: Me too.

Chaeryeong: Heyoon unnie, Ryujin unnie?

HY & RJ: Ne?

Chaeryeong: Since your guys' birthday is next month, do you have something planned?

You and Ryujin look at each other before looking back at Chaeryeong.

You: I told our management team if we could do a B-Day Track.

Yuna: B-Day Track?

Lia: What's that?

You: So it's similar to Twice sunbaenim's Melody Project and Stray Kids sunbaenim's SKZ-Record/Player, except we release a cover of a song on our birthdays.

Yeji: Ooh, that sounds nice. Does the song have to be in our native language or...?

You: Any language is okay.

Yuna: What songs do you guys plan to cover?

Ryujin: During my and Heyoon's anniversary, she introduced me to this song by Mina Okabe called Every Second.